Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nightmare's Biography

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Nightmare's Biography Left_bar_bleue10/200Nightmare's Biography Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

Nightmare's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:19 pm

Nightmare

Age -- 2 Years
Gender -- Male
Rank -- Silent Night Shadows

Yet cruelty itself,
Is not enough it seems.
Your life has more to offer you,
A gift-wrapped in your dreams.

Nightmare's Biography Dark_w15

Coat
Nightmare's coat is thick enough to survive many snowstorms and thins out to prevent overheating in the spring. His coat comes from his birth pack of wolves that mostly lived near or in the freezing moutains. Nightmares coat matches his name. With a glossy black coat, he can blend right into the surrounding night he loves so much. His memories before his black coat are too painful to bring up sometimes.

Eye Color
A clear Topaz color, leading you to think of Nightmare as a carefree wolf. But, when anger, his eyes turn a blood red. Sometimes his eyes turn red trying to read a wolfs emotion. The scar over his left eye came from a hunting accident with his foster mother.

History

Nightmare's life started out like any other wolfs, with a loving pack and a new adverture everyday. And his coat was once a beautiful mix of cinnamin and white, something he used to pride himself on. Until, a month after he was born, a group of poachers came and killed his pack one by one. The anger for thoes humans and the pain of loss made him go into a shock, but luckily he was hidden in the den. The poachers dragged away the dead bodies of his family and knew there was nothing he could do. He laied in that same den, for two weeks, so long his coat changed to the color of night, his vision was red and he had locked away all his memories.

An older wolf came on the second week, and since his vision can decifer emotions, feeling pitty for him she helped him survive. Nightmares coat never did change back, but he didn't mind, he felt like he would never feel in place anyway so why try. His vision was finaly controled by the help of the older wolf, who somehow knew it was triggerd by strong emotions. And so the months passed by, Nightmare lived his life like a normal wolf, for a while. He was given the name Shadow, graciously acceptiong it. His hunting skills surpassed the older wolf's, his speed and strength were great, but he lacks some stamina. And so After 8 months of training his gift and feeling normal again, his world was shatterd. His foster mother had finally died with old age, and his old memories were brought up again with extra sorrow of his foster mother. His rage took control of him and his vision turned blood red.

He killed everything near his deceased 'mother' for days until he fainted from exaustion. That was the first night he drempt of his old pack, his old memories. They have tormented his life ever since, from real memories to the nightmares of the pain he has always felt, growing. And so, he has lived as a solitary wolf in the foreboding moutains. To avoid two things: To aviod packs and to avoid solitary wolves. He kept away from all other wolves, so his pain would be his own. But, his curiosity out weighed his dreams when he heard an howl invinting any wolves to their pack. He ran as fast as he could towards it, sick and tierd of his lonliness. But now the real question is wheather the pack will accept him or not.

Things you'll see, terrible things,
All dancing before your eyes.
For life has given you once more,
A nightmare in disguise.

Personality

Nightmare has always been distant from wolves, due to his upbringing, so his curiosity has always been controlled. He can converse easily with any wolf, but you will never see the true emotions going on inside his head. He has always been apathetic because of being a lone wolf, so he is very straightforeward and has no secrets to hide. Any question, he will answere truthfully, finding that secrests hold no purpose. He is very kind to anyone in need, again due to his upbringing, but he finds it impossible for anyone to think of him less that a freak.

He doen't mind anything, not from being shunned to being scratched up. He figures since he's already sufferd so much, nothing could possibly hurt him now. He always tries to cheer up others that are sad because he never wants anyone else to feel his pain. He never yells at anyone, always letting them get their emotions out and then patching up the problem. Althoguh his usual demenor is cold, he is always suffering more that you see.

And what, if finding you is done,
Will you ever truly heal?
Will you open up to someone,
Or allow yourself to feel?

Family,Friends -- Dead and non-existant. You need to ask him for more information.

Enemies -- Non-existant

Crush -- Nightmare said "Don't be stupid, I've been solitary for most of my life, what makes you think I love someone all off the sudden."

Mate -- Same as Crush

Nightmare simply likes anything that doesn't remind him of the past, which is very hard. He also like to find peace in just running wildly in the forest, leaving his 'madness' in the dust. He likes feeling any emotion that isn't related or near sadness, but he has to act to make it appere like he has thoes emotions. He loves the night, and since he is somewhat nocternal, he usualy roams and hunts durring the night. He loves helping wolves in general, just to take his mind off of his life.

Dislikes

He dislikes the dreams that he has every time he falls asleep. He dislikes the fact that every time he dreams he feels a part of himself become an unbreakable stone. He hates acting infront of everyone but he knows apathy doesn't help familiarize yourself with a pack. He appselutly loathes humans, he nearly killed the one who took the picture you see at the top.

Strengths

His ability to take any pain without even flinching; nothing seems to compare to his 'madness'. He can also help compromize many arguments but hasn't tried it out on too many wolves to make sure. He can also go on for days or weeks without sleep, if he does his emotion reading power goes somewhat haywire. Not easily angerd.

Weaknesses

Always somewhat sleep deprived,but it raely slows him down. Easily annoyed. Is always somewhat distant from all wolves, even pack members (an old habit). His 'anger mode' could go in between weaknesses and streangths, just depends on what he's angry about.

Insert Critics Below

Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Star Hidden in the Shadows
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:
Nightmare's Biography Left_bar_bleue200/200Nightmare's Biography Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Welcome to the Starry Silence pack, Nightmare. I hope that you enjoy your time here and that our wolves will be able to see eye to eye. Your biography looks great and the deeper red is a colour that suits Nightmare perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Nightmare's Biography Left_bar_bleue300/300Nightmare's Biography Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Your wolf looks great Night! (If I may call you that :P) I can't wait for him to meet Hector in the RP.

And also, for your username - please could you have your wolf's name instead? It's only so that we all know who you are when we ever talk to you happie

By the way, I just thought I should tell you that your wolf's name reminds me greatly of Emilie Autumn because one of the lines in her song
Gothic Lolita is "I am your worst nightmare"
It's a good thing though, EA is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Nightmare's Biography Left_bar_bleue10/200Nightmare's Biography Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Hector wrote:
Your wolf looks great Night! (If I may call you that :P) I can't wait for him to meet Hector in the RP.

And also, for your username - please could you have your wolf's name instead? It's only so that we all know who you are when we ever talk to you happie

By the way, I just thought I should tell you that your wolf's name reminds me greatly of Emilie Autumn because one of the lines in her song

Calling me Night is just fine, but im not sure if i can change my username at all. And sadly i have never herd of Emilie Autumn. Thank you Hector and Akihiko for your posotive comments.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Nightmare's Biography Left_bar_bleue300/300Nightmare's Biography Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Panther5324 wrote:
Hector wrote:

Calling me Night is just fine, but im not sure if i can change my username at all. And sadly i have never herd of Emilie Autumn. Thank you Hector and Akihiko for your posotive comments.

If you want to know how to change go to "Profile" and where it says user, change it to Nightmare. ^^ I hope I helped! (:
And welcome to the pack!
Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:28 am

Panther5324 wrote:
sadly i have never herd of Emilie Autumn.

cry

Go listen to some of her stuff!!! Anyway; you're very welcome for the comments! happie
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:
Nightmare's Biography Left_bar_bleue200/200Nightmare's Biography Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Great bio Night! its very interesting!
bijoucute
Hi
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:18 pm

*takes a bow* shoishappyplz Thats what i was aiming for
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Biography   Nightmare's Biography I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare's Biography
Page 1 of 1