Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I felt like drawing, and posting!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
I felt like drawing, and posting! Left_bar_bleue10/200I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty
PostSubject: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Well people, i love sonic and i like to draw. So what do you think happens when im bored?

I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh17 I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh18

I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh22 I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh20

But, my sis asked me to draw this for some reason. Do you know who it is? Cause all i got was a picture.
I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh15

And i need some ideas of what to draw, because I'm not all that good at drawing wolves. I'll show you what i mean later.

Last edited by Nightmare on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
I felt like drawing, and posting! Left_bar_bleue300/300I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:13 pm

Nice Sonic, man! Whenever I try and draw Sonic his hair just ends up looking like a mess! Good job! happie

But as for the manga dude at the bottom; first of all, I'd like to say that it looks fantastic! Well done!

But I'm unsure about who it's meant to be. I'm positive I've seen him before but I don't think he's from any anime in my knowledge... I had a few guesses, though.

I would have said Koyomi Araragi, from Bakemonogatari. But that dude usually wears his hair over his eye, plus the uniform doesn't fit. Plus there is a guy from one of the Memories Off games that reminds me off him, but I seriously doubt that it's him.

He may simply just be an OC or a random drawing somebody drew or created. If I ever find out who it is, I'll give you a hit.
happie
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
I felt like drawing, and posting! Left_bar_bleue10/200I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 pm

(ahem) dance now i got that out of my system, my sis also asked me to draw this.

I felt like drawing, and posting! Animep10

Its the same guy i drew before at the bottom but in that weird outfit, any more hints you could possibly get?
Some things i got from my sis
1) Is a real anime
2) It WAS on adult swim but taken off
3) and i think she's in love with this guy
4) What should i draw next?

Edit: Busy week, only got to put up an outline. Great... it looks backwards to you.
I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh23
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
Star Hidden in the Shadows
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
I felt like drawing, and posting! Left_bar_bleue200/200I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Cool drawings dude! They all look good! ^.^

And I'm going to guess the guy is Zero from Code Geass? The drawing is really good btw; I think it's my favorite out of all of them!

As for what you should draw next, draw whatever ya want! Draw the first thing that comes to your mind ^^
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:17 pm

*wipes tear from eye* lol! But seriously, (another happy dance) banana thanks, i realy think i have gotten better with drawing. But, you'll never see my earlier drawing shoishappyplz

Besides the point, I'm here to post my almost done Zero (tysm for sloving that mystery Hope), since i cant seem to find my colored pencil fail

I felt like drawing, and posting! Snapsh24
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
I felt like drawing, and posting! Left_bar_bleue200/200I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Your very welcome Smile And I'm sure you'll get even better! Ya just got to practice!

(No problem) Lolz, I've had that happen to me before... it can be so irritating banghead

It's looking amazing! I felt like drawing, and posting! Onionlike
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
I felt like drawing, and posting! Left_bar_bleue300/300I felt like drawing, and posting! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM!!!!!!

... It's Zero from Code Geass.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Kyouya wrote:
I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM!!!!!!

... It's Zero from Code Geass.

I CANT BELIVE MY EYES! You knew it but at the same time you didnt? lol! Tsk Tsk Tsk facepalm
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Nightmare wrote:
I CANT BELIVE MY EYES! You knew it but at the same time you didnt? lol! Tsk Tsk Tsk facepalm

I KNOW RIGHT! I was peskering myself for DAYS like; "... I KNOW THIIISSS!!!!!!" then the other day I was reading a book then was just like... *facepalm*

XD
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Another drawing after a few months, did it for a friend into scary stuff u know its awesome
I felt like drawing, and posting! Img_0010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I felt like drawing, and posting!   I felt like drawing, and posting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I felt like drawing, and posting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Creative Corner :: General Art-
Jump to: