Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hope: The Treasure Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
☩Hope☩
Star Hidden in the Shadows
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
Hope: The Treasure Hunter Left_bar_bleue200/200Hope: The Treasure Hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Hope: The Treasure Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Hope: The Treasure Hunter European_timber_by_khevyel-d39aexl

Greatness comes from
Small beginnings

☩ђøקє☩

Nicknames: The Treasure Hunter; The Freerunner

Birthday: She was born on the sixth month of the year and on the twenty-fourth day during a new moon.

Zodiac: Cancer. The ruling planet is the Moon.

Coat/fur: Hope’s fur is coarser than that of American wolves, with less soft wool intermixed with it, and the mane is much more pronounced. Her summer fur is a mix of ocherous and rusty ocherous tones with light grey. Her guard hairs are tipped with black, and are especially pronounced on the back, forming a dark stripe running down the spine. The flanks and the outer side of her legs are white. Her muzzle is pale-ocherous grey, while the circumference of the lips and lower cheeks are white. The neck is ocherous with black-tipped fur on the upper side. Her winter fur is generally more brighter.

Eye Color: Hope’s eyes are a very deep, radiant auburn with hints of very bright orange in them. Some say that they resemble that of a hawk’s.

Markings/Scars: Hope does a lot of climbing and scaling, and when she was younger, she took many falls into thorny bushes and such. Thus, she has many scars, but most of them cover her legs.

Build: Hope is very slim and small, making her more adapt in speed, agility, climbing, sneaking, etc. In other words, she has the characteristics of a perfect scout. She is probably one of the smallest wolves you will ever meet, but nonetheless, she still has much strength. Most strength lays in her legs, because of all the work she does with them, and thus she tends to kick at her opponents when in battle. This catches them by surprise, for most wolves do not kick; and when they do, the kicks are usually weak while Hope’s are quite strong.

Personality: Hope is rather “boy-ish”. She has a dry sense of humor, quick to help others, but can also be temperamental. She is very dedicated to her work and takes pride in it; and, oddly enough, she can read some human language (this is explained later). She is very protective of friends or others she cares about, and quick to help those who she cares about that are in need. She is also very quick-witted, finds humor in many of the dangerous situations she finds herself in, is fallible and sometimes improvises her way through things, and has the ability to remain calm under pressure. She seems to have a somewhat sadistic regard for those against her, but she acts solely in self-defence. Nevertheless, her cavalier attitude to killing has been noted by her past enemies before they were put to death. Despite what Hope has gone through, she still a light-hearted magnanimous personality. She is quite the stunning fighter, but her climbing skills are unmatched.

History: Hope has no memory of her birth pack. She does not have any idea as to who they were or why they abandoned her. They left her in a cold cave to die, or so she thought; she could never be sure if that were the case. After her birth pack had abandoned her, she laid there for about a day with no food, water, warmth… nothing. That is, until a man coincidently took cover from a storm in the cave. His name was not famous, no, it was infamous. He was a treasure hunter, a criminal - He was Drake. Yes, Drake was indeed infamous for the crimes, such as theft, that he committed. He put his life on the line for his job every day. He took treasure hunting to new heights that no one could climb. The adventurer spotted Hope and took her under his wing as his companion. He was the one that ended up naming the pup Hope. Why the name Hope? At that time when Drake found Hope, he was in desperate need of some hope. So, when he saw the wolf, that was the first thing that came to his mind. Some time passed, and Drake had come to find out that Hope was quite the intelligent wolf. She watched him scale buildings, she watched him analyze artifacts, and she even watched him write (because of this, Drake soon started reading out loud to her). They became very, very close friends and would both give up their life for the other.
It didn’t take that long for Hope to learn how to climb, with the teachings of Drake of course, nor did it take long for her to be able to read and learn meanings of words in human language. Drake knew she could read and understand him. The reason being is because he would read off a definition of a word, then have a choice set of words that Hope would have to choose from. Because of this, they became even closer companions. To this day, Drake is still alive. He merely gave Hope the freedom to adventure out and join a pack for some time. Hope often goes back and visits him in his headquarters; he lives neither too close nor too far from the territory. Though, no one in the pack has yet to find out her connection with humans. The only thing she carries to give any kind of hint that she communicates to humans is the ring that she obtained from Drake. She wears it around her neck as though it were a necklace. It is no ordinary ring, for it was Francis Drake’s.

Weaknesses: Her small body, her bloodlust, her cocky attitude, and her love for humans can serve as a weak spot at times. Drake’s ring can also be a weakness towards her, because Hope will give up almost anything for it if it were taken from her.

Strengths: Her intelligent mind, her experience with humans, her climbing skills, her speed, her cunningness, her will, etc.

Talents: Hope has the ability to understand and read human language.

Habits: Hope has a love for rare artifacts; in other words, treasure. She adapted this love from Drake, and she has a tendency to adventure off from the pack, when they are heading somewhere new, to hunt for artifacts. Even around the den or territory she’ll search for treasure. If she does find something interesting, she will run it back to Drake and give it to him.

Theme Song:

Translated Lyrics:
Born into the world, each enjoying his own life, discovering the black box in his head...is this bliss?
The important thing is to surpass your limit line. Shall we go? Take your step, and outdo yourself today!

But what should we do with our days? Trying to live flawlessly is a big no no.
Stop! Observe thoroughly the flow of the world! Ignore everything else, and here we go!

If I try to suppress my heart, which is burning hot about things that are unobtainable or constrained,
how am I different from those adults, whom I have come to despise and will never forgive
for their constant attempt to pin me down blindly without even understanding why?

No matter what I do, it'll probably forever remain a pipe dream that will never come true,
but the fire burning in my heart cannot be doused by anyone.
Even if the black rain falling from the sky drenches me completely and doesn't stop,
I will never allow the fire in my heart to be extinguished. That, is my "pride".

It started pouring, as predicted. A lot more buddies gathered around than I had expected.
While talking about one another's days and futures, we became impassioned and started a fist fight.

Thinking back about how we were also fist-fighting the same way
back when we were only 15, as a means to quell our anxiety and uneasiness,
you laughed and said, "You haven't changed a bit..." So I ended up bursting into laughter as well.

If we don't stubbornly stand our ground like this, even the flow of time will become a scary thing.
The only true opponent whom I should hit is really my prideful self.
But still, I don't want to lose right now. I have "pride" not to lose to myself.

Stop! Observe thoroughly the flow of the world! Ignore everything else, and here we go!

No matter what I do, when I'm alone at night, I become even unable to understand myself.
When you're with me, and we try to understand each other, then I'll be able to become stronger.

I don't care how things turn out, and I don't care if I'll look uncool,
I will desperately try to change my future.
Even If I'm told that my destiny is immutable no matter what I do,
I myself can still change, and I will prove to you that I can change myself.

This is, that's right, "pride", each in its own place...

Don't perish yet, the fire in my heart.
I don't want to forget yet, the heat in my chest.
Don't perish yet, the fire in my heart.

I can still keep going, so here I go!

Hope: The Treasure Hunter Big_bad_wolf_by_khevyel-d4ftzqh

Last edited by ☩Hope☩ on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Hope: The Treasure Hunter Left_bar_bleue300/300Hope: The Treasure Hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 am

Welcome Hope!

But your avatar seems to be doing some major page stretching, so could you please resize that.
And if you don't know how, please visit picnik.com, upload your avatar picture and click on resize. Keep doing that until your PP no longer page stretches. Thanks!
happie
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
Hope: The Treasure Hunter Left_bar_bleue200/200Hope: The Treasure Hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 am

Lol, you know it's Brielle, Hector? :p

Fixed ^.^ I think this should be small enough...?
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Great bio you have here Hope! (:
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanks Ameerie! girdance
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Hope: The Treasure Hunter Left_bar_bleue300/300Hope: The Treasure Hunter Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 pm

☩Hope☩ wrote:
Lol, you know it's Brielle, Hector? :p

Fixed ^.^ I think this should be small enough...?

1. Yes!! ^^ that should be fine, thank you! Smile

2. OH MY GUSH! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!!!! :'D
Ooh! Ooh! Me and you can be the two H's!! We be bezzies! glomp
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:28 am

1. No problem ^.^

2. XD I'm sorry! yargh
Lolz, YESH. The two H's. WE WILL RULE DE WORLD. wickedgrin high5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope: The Treasure Hunter   Hope: The Treasure Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope: The Treasure Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Wolves of The Starry Silence Pack :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: