Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pandora's Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Pandora's Box Left_bar_bleue300/300Pandora's Box Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Pandora's Box Pandor10

✝•*¨*`•✝ Cover My Eyes . . . Cover My Ears ✝•*¨*`•✝

Name || Pandora
Nickname(s) || Pandy, Pan, Inky, Inkydust, Mutt, Meowmix, Pando, Panda, Bread
Age || 3 years and 10 months
Gender || Feminine
Rank || Shining Star in the Night -- Alpha Female

✝•*¨*`•✝ Tell Me These Words Are A Lie ✝•*¨*`•✝

Coat || Pandora's coat is rather thick and holds great length. She is not originately from the South; the Northern countries of which she is from gave her the thick fur she now adornes in her older age.
Fur Color || A large spectrum of greys, white and blacks make up her pelt colouration. Starting from her skull is where the dark greys and blacks are most abundant. Those colours lighten as they reach her muzzle before turning to an almost white around her mouth. On the top of her neck is like a stripe of off-white that goes until the middle of her back when it darkens to a light, smoky grey. Cascading down her neck are two hues of grey: a smoky one and a bit of a darker shade. They blend well together before reaching her body. Those colours continue downwards before reaching her the base of her back and where her tail begins. Those lighter greys transform into those darker greys again until reaching the tip of her tail. Once there, a small section of black dots the finale before Pandora's body is made complete.
Eye Color || Her eyes are a blue-grey. They are this way because her Great Grandmother was a pureblood Husky. The blood has been diluted over the two generations but it is evident that she has dog in her because her eyes give her away.
Markings/Scars || No scars riddle Pandora's flesh.
Build || Fortunately, she is built averagely. She stands roughtly just over two and a half feet and has long legs which contributes to her height. She is solid muscle but she doesn't have much more muscle than what is absolutely needed. Since speed is her greatest asset, her legs are the part with the most muscle. Her body is skinny but the fur covering it makes her appear bigger.

✝•*¨*`•✝ It Can't Be True . . . That I'm Losing You ✝•*¨*`•✝

Personality || Pandora is one of the hardest wolves to get to know. Since she was constantly shunned because of her heritage as a young pup, she has grown defensive and quick to anger. It has become a powerful habit of hers to hide all of the emotions she feels in herself because ridicule often followed everything she said and did. So much of her personality has been morphed because of the things she faced in her dark, tragic past. To get her to open up to someone is next to impossible because she has locked herself so far away inside of her mind that no one has been able to pry her out. She is very much like a rose; she appears delicate but her thorns are powerful enough to draw blood when she begins to feel wary of another. She is a very curious creature and often wishes to inspect new enviroments, new objects and new wolves. She has a natural air of authority that radiates from her but she is not a born leader. She will make mistakes along the way and she will have to learn that it is something that comes with the territory of being an Alpha. For now, she is very proud and hates to admit when she has been wrong. She has a tendency of protraying herself as a tough and untouchable wolf because it saves her from anyone finding out what truly goes on behind that mask of calm and detachment. Pandora would rather carry the weight of her issues on her own rather than share with the rest of the world and be seen differently. She hates yelling at others when she knows that they need to be corrected in an arguement; she always lowers her voice to show her displeasure.
History || Work In Progress
Weaknesses || Her reluctance to speak with others about her problems, her hostility towards all strangers, her lack of experience in the world due to her younger age, her pride and her weaker body build.
Strengths || Pandora's curiosity, her air of authority, her caution around others and her abilities as a fast learner.
Talents ||
Habits || The moon fascinates her; she will often sit awake at night and listen to it while sitting next to a moving body of water. In order to sleep, she must be close enough to another that she can heart their heartbeat: without the sound of it, she feels like she's about to be abandoned and she will not be able to rest.

✝•*¨*`•✝ The Sun Cannot Fall From The Sky ✝•*¨*`•✝

Family || Her only family are; Kit (Father) and Luna (Mother).
Friends || She currently does not have any friends.
Enemies || Many enemies have plagued her life but are now long gone.
Crushes || No wolf can claim her heart unless they get beneath that prickly, tough and untouchable exterior she portrays.
Mate or Pups || Pandora has never had either and probably never will.

✝•*¨*`•✝ Can You Hear Heaven Cry? The Tears Of An Angel ✝•*¨*`•✝

Last edited by Pandora on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net
Akihiko
Star Hidden in the Shadows
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:
Pandora's Box Left_bar_bleue200/200Pandora's Box Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Your character seems like a well thought out one, Pandora. I am most eager to meet her in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Akihiko -- Thank you so much! I did put quite a lot of thought into her as I started with her biography.

Her history should be put up in a few more days.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Pandora does seem a very interesting character - I can't wait for Hector to meet her within RP!
hectortheplaguerat
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Hect -- Thank you! Though I cannot say that the two of them are not having the most graceful of meetings. xD
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 am

Pandora wrote:
Hect -- Thank you! Though I cannot say that the two of them are not having the most graceful of meetings. xD

Not exactly! ;D
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:
Pandora's Box Left_bar_bleue200/200Pandora's Box Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Great bio Panda! C:
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Hect -- Hopefully that'll change with more time!

Ameerie -- Thank you! (:

Oh and just a note to everyone: Pandora is not a set character. Based on her time and experiences with the pack, her personality will change. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pandora's Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box   Pandora's Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Wolves of The Starry Silence Pack :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: