Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyan's Land

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:
Kyan's Land Left_bar_bleue200/200Kyan's Land Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Kyan's Land Empty
PostSubject: Kyan's Land   Kyan's Land I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Kyan's Domain
Hello travler. I welcome you
To my land. Secrets lay
Hidden right under
Your nose.

Basics

Name: Everyone is given a name, a title, at birth. This is one in which you are called for the rest of your days. This fae was given Kyan.
Nicknames: No nicknames have been bestowed upon this wolf.
Gender: If she was too be a male, why would I be using the term she? Because of this, she is 100% Feminine.
Rank: For her knowledge and her lust, she is given a Shimmering Nova.

Appearance&Persona
Coat Color: Her coat is a creamy color, mixed with a variety of browns and reds. A thin black dorsal stripe runs along her spine, as it meshes into her fleece.
Eye Color: Her eyes are a regular bole, rimmed with a deep coffee. Near the center of the iris, close to the pupil, is a burnt orange.
Personality: She is quite snappy, indeed. Her patience is thin and she doesn't stand for wolves who always think Life is nothing but fun. She is slightly sarcastic, and doesn't care what others think, however she is very loyal and reasonable.
History:
Chapter 1: Beginning
T'was a silent day. Sunlight fluttered through a crack in a wolf's den. A brown fae lay, circled around her three newborns. One was mostly gray, a few places of brown smudged him. His coat was thick and he was big; he was named Minko. Then there was a long-legged fae. She was white, her spine coated with blacks and creams. Her name was Sheila. Finally, the tiniest pup, was a cream fae. The cream fae was mixed with red in her fur, even brown was meshed in. Her name was Kyan. The three pups were the pups of two wolves, two of the most athletic and successful wolves of the pack. Their mother, Nessa, was a pretty brown fae with hints of black scoring her pelt. Their father, Loyde, was gray with hints of white all over his pelt.
As the pups grew, their personalities became more and more visible. Minko, at the age of three months, his pelt had grown thicker, his muscles more packed and solid. Sheila, the one who too had came to three months, had grown slick and swift. Kyan however, remained the tiniest. She came just barely by at the same three months. While Minko had grown attached to the warrior's rank, Sheila with the hunters, Kyan seemed to stick with herbs. She would always visit the herb den and help sort and mix herbs with the healers, even with her miniscule size.

Chapter 2: A Day In The Life Of A Healer
As Kyan grew, she began to help the healers of the pack with many things. Most of the time, those things were battle wounds, for Kyan was too young to be catching serious illness or disease. However, as her love for herbs grew, so did the taunting of other pups. Minko and Sheila would always walk passed her with a sneer saying, "Pity, our sister has to be kept at the den all day without going out into the forest." Kyan would always have a witty remark to that statement, and always they didn't have a comeback. That might be how she got her sarcastic trait.
Even though other pups taunted her so, she was a great help to the pack. She knew exactly which herbs were which, what would cure what, and how poultices were made; by simply chewing a mix of herbs into a pulp. Even though she was simply a pup, everyone who had a severe battle wound of sorts would always ask for Kyan, even though she was less experienced than the other healers.

Chapter 3: Tragedy
One day, however, in Kyan's life was a tragic one. Her days in her pack were, sadly, about to change. It started out as a normal day; Sheila had brought back some elk, Minko was standing on guard, and Kyan was sorting herbs. While the cream fae's fingers worked nimbly to tidy up the store.... there was a sound. A frightening sound, a terrifying sound. It was a screech of something... something that didn't seem alive. Kyan poked her nose out the storage den, and suddenly.... there was a bang. Many bangs followed behind it, and wolves kept dropping and falling to the ground. She knew she couldn't stay much longer, or else she, too, would fall without a pulse. She streamed across the camp, weaving here way through bodies and bangs. Suddenly, a look so terrifying came to her optics that she had no choice but to stop. There, below her, at her paws was her father, Loyde. He had a hole in his head and a hole in his side, each hole oozing scarlet blood. She gazed in horror at her father's body, until she felt fangs in her scruff. She was only nine months, young enough to still be carried by a wolf. She dangled from the jaws of her savior, as she was stuffed into an abandoned bear den. Looking up, the pups saw her mother, however she was in terrible condition. Blood trickled from the side of her mouth, and she looked dull. Suddenly she realized with horror her mother had been struck in the side with a hole, trickling blood. It was too far from her stomach to cause a puncture in a serious organ, but she was losing blood... and fast. "Stay here, and don't come out." Said the dying Nessa, as she rushed back out to the battle field. Hours later, once the screeching and bangs stopped, Kyan stepped out of the bear den. She brushed through some bushes, until, she saw her den-site. But it was deserted, the only thing left were streaks of blood. Until she heard a moan; could it be? A survivor? She turned to see her brother, Minko, on the ground. A hole was in his side, blood oozing out... but he was still alive.

Chapter 4: A New Life
After a long time of being away from her deceased pack, she began to treat her brother. This was the first time she did something alone... and it was serious. So, she dug out the metal ball, and took some wild garlic. The healer rolled the garlic around the wound, then plastered it with cobwebs. Soon it would be sealed up, and perfect.
After a few moons, they became yearlings. Minko abandoned his dreams of a guardian, and became a hunter for both of them. Kyan hunted occasionally, but not much. But they set up life as loners, having a healer and a hunter, they would prosper. And every day, she would roll wild garlic around his wound to keep out infection, and always sealed it up with more cobwebs. Soon he healed, and their life was perfect.... the life of rogues.

Kin
Family:
Father- Loyde- Deceased Kyan's Land Grey_wolf_1
Mother- Nessa- Unknown Kyan's Land WolfStanding
Sister- Sheila- Deceased Kyan's Land Wolf.c02.08.2004.img_6940b-600
Brother- Minko- Deceased Kyan's Land GREYWOLF
Friends: She has yet to find any.
Enemies: Hopefully it shall stay blank.
Crush: This fae has yet to meet a single wolf.
Mate: She doesn't even have a crush.

Prefers&Frowns
Likes: Being around the rich green things we all know as herbs.
Dislikes: The vicious lust of battle.
Talents: She has a knack for healing battle wounds, the only thing she can do for diseases are mostly stomach aches, but she can still deal with disease.
Strengths: As I said; healing
Weaknesses: Battle

Other
Theme:
Numb- Linkin Park

Reference: Kyan's Land 220px-Howlsnow

Last edited by Kyan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Star Hidden in the Shadows
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:

Kyan's Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyan's Land   Kyan's Land I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:06 pm

Welcome to the pack, Kyan. Your biography looks great and your wolf seems like an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Kyan's Land Left_bar_bleue300/300Kyan's Land Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Kyan's Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyan's Land   Kyan's Land I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Welcome to the pack Kyan! I hope you have a wonderful time here Smile
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

Kyan's Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyan's Land   Kyan's Land I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Wooooowww! I Love your Bio Kyan!! Super amazing! yargh
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

Kyan's Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyan's Land   Kyan's Land I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 pm

Thanks for the nice welcomes, all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyan's Land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyan's Land   Kyan's Land I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyan's Land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Wolves of The Starry Silence Pack :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: