Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obelix a Pillar of Strength

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Obelix
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova

Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Empty
PostSubject: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 3:13 pm

"The power to cause pain is the only power that matters, the power to kill and destroy, because if you can't kill then you are always subject to those who can, and nothing and no one will ever save you."- ORSON SCOTT CARD

Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Sample%5Carctic_wolf_prep

Name: Obelix

Nickname(s): Obe, Lix, or Elix

Coat Color/Design:
His pelt is a pure white or well it would be if it weren’t for the fact that it is constantly stained with mud and dirt.

Eye Color: His eyes are golden brown in color however, they hold an endless dullness/unhappiness about them due to past events.

Scars: He has a few here and there, but because of his coat most are not visible.

Build: This male is rather lean and definitely has a bit of speed on his side. However, he is also not with out a good amount of strength and power for what food he does eat goes straight to his muscles which are hidden beneath his muddy white coat.

Family:

Mother- Enora- Greek; means Light
Father- Alcander- Greek; means Strong

Siblings-

Adelpha- Greek; means Sisterly (Older Sister)
Kerensa- Cornish; means Love (Younger Sister)
Galen- Greek; means The calm one (Older Brother)

Personality:
Obelix is not the nicest of wolves out there and he hardly ever gives off any friendly vibes to prove differently. He can be very vicious in many ways, though his most common method is with the truth and his words. When he is angered, his words become stringent and raucous. Every word that he speaks is sharp, and laced with deadly words of poison. At time he is dangerously honest with what is thinking and will not hesitate to say when something is done wrong or if he disapproves of how a task is being handled. Of course don't let that behavior fool you for when it is time to act he knows that he must respect any wishes and desires made by the higher ups...and even if he is against what they want or what they may have planed he will follow orders loyally and without much of a fuss.

Although, this male seems rather ruthless and cold at times he has been known to own a heart that has held real feelings of happiness and compassion for others. Those feelings still exist within him, but one must work endlessly in order to really bring them back again.

History: In progress

Weaknesses: His own wicked heart seems to be his greatest weakness. However, it is also one of his greatest attributes. For it gives him the necessary drive he needs as a warrior.

Habits:
Twig snapping is his greatest habit and it happens when he has reached his snapping point.

Friends/Enemies: As of right now he has no one he trust enough so because of this he considers no one his friend. As far as enemies go he has none...for now.

Crush: No female has ever had Obelix's heart and if one ever plans on holding it they must work pretty hard before he gives it away so freely.

Extras: His name is Greek and it means- Pillar of Strength
[/i]
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Star Hidden in the Shadows
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:
Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Left_bar_bleue200/200Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Welcome to the pack, Obelix. He seems like an interesting wolf to protray; I will be hoping to meet him soon in the RP.
Back to top Go down
Obelix
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova

PostSubject: Re: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks Akihiko! I look forward to seeing you in the Rp soon! XD
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Left_bar_bleue300/300Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Welcome to the pack, Obelix! I cant wait to meet you in Roleplay! hectortheplaguerat
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Left_bar_bleue300/300Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:21 am

I'm really excited to see how you portray this wolf Crim! :3
Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:
Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Left_bar_bleue200/200Obelix a Pillar of Strength  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Great bio Elix! (: Seems veryy intoestan.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obelix a Pillar of Strength    Obelix a Pillar of Strength  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obelix a Pillar of Strength
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Wolves of The Starry Silence Pack :: Wolf Biographies-
Jump to: