Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)

Go down 
+7
☩Hope☩
Kyan
Ameerie
Nightmare
Kyouya
.:Kali:.
Pandora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Frumos Teren truly does reflect is name. Those two words come from the Romanian language and translate into "Beautiful Land". The land is constantly covered by a thin veil of mist during the evening and morning times. When the sun rises or sets, a wide array of colour is reflected off the mist's surface. Those colours dance on the world below it; giving it an almost mystical appearance. When paired with the forests on both sides of a massive canyon and the mountains that are so tall that they seem to kiss the sky, Frumos Teren truly is a beautiful place. Multiple rises decorate the earth's surface and strain for the height that the mountains possess. Almost every square inch of the land is covered in forest; it offers safety for all. A variety of prey is found here; it makes Frumos Teren almost a paradise like place. However, with all the good in it, many over look the dark shadows lying beneath the surface...

Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Her creamy-brown ears flickered at the sound of more noise. 'Can't a wolf get some peace and quiet...' She thought, as she squirmed out of the herbal den to go see what was making such a ruckus. Kyan padded out into the forest, following the scent of Pandora, entertwined with another male's whom she did not know.

After walking a fair distance, she peeked through the trees. A male was trying to woo Pandora in a very cheesy way. Her bole eyes narrowed as she stepped out, not afraid if the wolf was hostile. "And who do you think you are?" She demanded the male. Sitting upon the ground to await an answer, her eyes weren't kind and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 pm

"And who do you think you are?"

Leo blinked, first trying to find the source of the sound. Another fae had walked up on him while he was distracted. Hmm... this one didn't seem to thrilled with him. But when had that ever watered his spirit down? Never loosing his grin, the brute replied, "Tall, dark, and handsome?"
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Kyan snorted at his statement. "Listen, wolf. I don't like the type who think they can win females over with a few looks and charms." She growled. What was he doing with Pandora, anyway? She was a young wolf with much potential, but this wolf seemed to be bringing up her spirits anyway.

But she wasn't manipulated by masculine charm, she was manipulated with a wolf she knew. Not some stranger coming out of the forest at sunset. She had loads of snaps and insults for about every return possible from this male.... he didn't even seem to see she was the type of wolf who was more work, less moony.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:55 pm

"Listen, wolf. I don't like the type who think they can win females over with a few looks and charms."

This one didn't hold back anything, did she? Well, that was fine with him. No confusing mind games here... "Oh?" he continued, his optimism shining through him like the rays of sunshine that illuminate the moon, "Then how about you teach me what type you do like. They say that I'm a fast learner."
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am

'That's not hard to believe...' She thought. "I don't believe you have the urge to ever do it; but my passions are herbs. Try all you want, but a wolf like you... I don't believe you even have an intrest in it." Kyan said sarcastically. A challenged was weaved within her voice, seeing if the wolf would go to lengths to swoon a female.

She awaited a response once more, thinking over what he might say. Most likely he'd try his hardest to learn it, but herbs takes a true passion to learn; a true want and need for the leafy greens. He can try... that doesn't mean he'll succeed.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 am

"Sawaranaide kure!"

The alpha male spoke to him in an offended and aggravated tone. When the other brute's fangs were bared at him, Akihiko bared his own large canines. He was not of this pack; he had no intention of showing submission to one who held no dominance over him. In retaliation, the jet brute let the fur that fell heavily on the back of his neck raise just enough to show that he would not be tamed. The alpha male looked to Nightmare and himself for a few more moments before turning back to the bulk of the pack. Akihiko felt his own temper bubble for the briefest of moments before it faded into oblivion. He did not care about this wolf, nor would he ever.

Quickly, the dark paws of the brute carried him towards the sounds of voices. Kyan and the grey female were conversing with another male. There appeared to be a disagreement between the healer and the opposing brute. For a moment, he stopped and caught bits and pieces of the impending conversation before walking forth just in time to hear Kyan reply.

"I don't believe you have the urge to ever do it; but my passions are herbs. Try all you want, but a wolf like you... I don't believe you even have an intrest in it."

"As in to know that marigold is used on infections? That poppy dulls pain and helps one to fall into a slumber?" His deep voice was quiet and weighed down by the mist. Though one could tell that it carried power.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 am

"I don't believe you have the urge to ever do it; but my passions are herbs. Try all you want, but a wolf like you... I don't believe you even have an intrest in it."

"As in to know that marigold is used on infections? That poppy dulls pain and helps one to fall into a slumber?"

Leo, whos smile faltered ever so slightly, glanced over to the newcomer. Shame, he'd been inturrupted. Ah, well, that wouldn't get his goat. He'd just go ahead and say what he was going to before, and then adress the new brute. That was acceptable wasn't it? After all, he hadn't acknowledged Leo's presence either.

Leo, who'd never been withdrawn at any time in his life, answered confidently, "There's a saying we have, back where I came from," he paused for not just for dramatic effect, but also to remember how exactly the saying went. He was a knucklehead, he really was. " 'Shun the non-believer,' " he recited, eyes laughing. "Consider your challenge accepted. If you're willing to teach, I'm willing to learn."

He then swiveled his head to the new brute, and gave a small dip of his head in greeting."The name's Leo. Might I ask yours?"

Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 pm

"Try all you want..." She muttered softly. Suddenly, her ears flicked at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. He seemed to be reciting two herbs perfectly, poppy and marigold. However, she resumed her attention back to the wolf who stated himself 'Leo'. "The art of the herbalist takes time to learn. If you want to take time out of your own day to master something that took me, myself, about five months to master, then meet me in my herbal den." She started walking out, until she stopped herself at the newcomer and mumbled something very softly, "You've got an eye for herbs I'll give you that," then resumed walking back to the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen's bright red eyes watched the wolves growl and snap at each other, he wondered if his arrival had brought them out of their shell, his ears twitched as they caught wind of the flirting males words towards the grey-female. He grinned at this interesting character,

Of Course. There would be a member with that personality.

He shook his head and turned it slightly trying to focus on anything else that would interesting besides, the others. Bright red eyes gazed up, until resting on the pale blue sky that stretched endlessly above, his eyes traced the white clouds above they floated slowly, shifting into different shapes. A small smile creased his muzzle, the clouds always calmed his nervous in bad times.

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Kali listened as the wolves bickered in the distance. She chuckled as the new healer challenged a new wolf to master herbs as she could. Where would the packs future lead her, what would its future hold?were a few questions that crossed her mind. As she pondered this she noticed a white wolf with startling red eyes look up at the clouds. The way he looked at them, the way it seemed to seek wisdom from the struck curiosity in Kali. She trotted over before saying plainly, "Hi".
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 pm

Crimzen

"Hi."

A voice interrupted Crimzen's bliss, his eyes shifted form the sky to the female standing beside him,

"Hello." He greeted with a small smile and glanced back at the others,

"You had to get away too?" Crimzen asked with a small smile, maybe, she wanted some fresh he wanted, and perhaps this was his chance to make a new friends, since, he was staying with the pack.

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"Hello. You had to get away too?"

"Yeah, I like the new pack but right now its too confusing." Kali sat down next to the wolf. The fog had started to clear up, showing the pale blue sky overhead. It was speckled with white clouds that seemed to have been smeared everywhere. In the middle of it all there was a bright fiery ball that most wolves have come to call the sun. She admired the scene before focusing back at the stranger. "The names Kali by the way."
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Crimzen

""Yeah, I like the new pack but right now its too confusing."
"The names Kali by the way."

Crimzen chuckled hearing her words, he had a bunch of new names to learn now a welcomed member of them, he had to know to address them properly, his eyes also shifted back to the place sky the mist clearing just a bit, he smiled once more. His eyes focusing back on, Kali,

"Nice to meet you Kali." He said, "I'm Crimzen." He wondered if he should have introduced himself he had stepped out into the opening and caused somewhat of a seen with his arrival, he shrugged his shoulders slight, he'd adapt. Still, he had expected the female named, 'Hope', the leader had called for her moments ago, oh well, he could wonder around the territory without getting lost..hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Kyouya tracked the dark newcomer's movements until he was gone; he didn't dislike the male. Not yet. It takes time for water to freeze, and so it took time for such coldness to devour a wolf's heart. He was even beginning to think about whether the male wanted to join the pack. He should have already tried to seek acceptance if he did. And if he didn't; it was the pack's job to chase him from their new territory. The alpha bowed to none but his counterpart; and he had none at this time until the stubborn gray would accept her destiny and get over her pains. Kyouya would give her time, though. She was owed that much.

The muffled tones of the guest and another newcomer, joined by two female members of the pack, rang through his burgundy ears and he faced the noise because of it. The male still didn't wish to address the group, but felt a little inclined to.

Kyouya shook his head. No, there were two potential pack members. He had to face them, no matter what his instincts screamed at him.He picked himself up swiftly and made his way over to the small group at a relaxed pace. Dipping his colored head down to the alpha female when he noticed, and watching as the healer's tail disappeared into the distance. Kyouya sighed softly; he needed to apologize. What he had said had been unprovoked. Despite the other male's audaciousness. Obviously the male knew nothing of Kyouya, and nothing of what he found to be rude or not. It wasn't fair to be so aggressive to strangers.

He sat next to the dark male and dipped his head softly as he had done with his counterpart. Then returned to his usual sitting position; looking over to the male, remorse shining from his old eyes.
"Sumimasen deshita." Kyouya paused for a split second, "I'm sorry. I--" He looked around the group and closed his eyes; creating another small pause. He reopened his eyes and looked straight ahead of himself, rather than looking at the wolf he was speaking to. "I shouldn't have snapped at you like I did. It was wrong - I know that now." Only now did Kyouya take attend to the interesting new male, nodding towards him in respect.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:52 pm

"Nice to meet you Kali. I'm Crimzen."

"Nice to meet you." Kali said before the male got up and walked around the clearing. Two wolves down who knows how many more to go, she thought. Kali sighed and settled down on a soft clump of grass. Her ears swiveled as she tried to pick up pieces of conversation to see who she should meet next.
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Hope's ears twitched when Kali approached her and asked a question. She simply nodded her head towards Nightmare and the rest of the wolves whom were involved in the "situation". The situation was explained, and for that she was glad: She could never explain things quite right at times. Kali went off on her way to greet the white male with bright red eyes. That's right... I need to say hello also... She scolded herself mentally for forgetting such a thing.

The fae jumped off of the rock and pranced over to the one known as Crimzen. She noticed another new male, and from what she had heard so far, she despised him greatly. Tch... you're never going to get a girl with those cheesy lines... She rolled her eyes and continued her swift walk.

"Hello, Crimzen, was it?" Hope greeted while walking up to the white male, a warm smile forming on her face. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her. "I apologize for my rude behavior towards you. As you could probably tell, I was a bit upset earlier. None of my anger had anything to do with you, however." She dipped her head in respect, "I do hope you will accept my apology!" Her warm smile turned into a sheepish one.
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Crimzen

The female that had given him company wondered off, he was left alone with the sky again, his eyes stayed locked on the slow moving clouds, his ears twitched as another voice came into his alert ears.

"Hello, Crimzen, was it?"

He nodded as she sat, and rapped her tail around herself, a warm smile grew across her muzzle, Crimzen returned the smile.

I apologize for my rude behavior towards you. As you could probably tell, I was a bit upset earlier. None of my anger had anything to do with you, however."

She dipped her head towards him, he was about to speak when she continued on,

"I do hope you will accept my apology!" Her smiled shifted slightly, since she was finished Crimzen took the time to speak, he shook his head side to side,

"There's no need to apologize." He said, with a soft smile, "It's my first time here, so, waiting won't be a problem, I'm glad you took the time to stop by and say 'Hi'."

Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Nightmare was plainly bored. He never liked staying in one place for too long; never had a reason to do so. Well, except for sleeping every now and then. Small talk was out of the question, he usually answered direct questions or asked them himself. But at least he got the names of the others... except for the alpha's. He really didn't want to think about that right now, so instead he planned to get something that had some meaning to him. "I'll be back in a few minutes." he said to the others. He ran off to his den, only a few miles away. He had always wondered about his 'mother's' obsession with human things but never questioned it. He went inside and towards the back, unburying the sack he had kept there.

Inside were 2 small bracelets, she had called it, with a small black rocks tied around them that still shined in any light. She had always worn them and cleaned them with great care. Hours before her death, she had given them to him, as a present. Now he though it was his inheritance. But, as she took them off, her eyes also turned amber, instead of the blue-grey he had come to know. Thats another story for another time. As he gently grabed them with his teeth and put them on, he felt himself relax, his former irritation dissapearing. He had never worn them before so he didn't know what would happen. He burried the sack once again, not knowing if he would ever return, and ran to a nearby stream.

His reflection showed a diffrent wolf. A white wolf, cinnamon on his back, scatterd on his face, near the pads on his feet and on the tip of his tail as he studied his reflection. Though the dark braclets were still visible. His eyes were still a bright topaz, yet more... childlike, even though his face reflected his shock. Something he wanted to avoid at all cost. When you look young, people usually never trust your words. He quickly took them off. The one thing he would have loved to see, and now it reaveals itself? He growled in frustation at what to do with these things. He quickly took them off, he watched his coat change before his eyes. He was almost sure he was going insane now. He couldn't leave them, yet he couldn't wear them... Could he give it to someone? Only if he entrusted his life with that wolf. He sighed, defeated, as he tried to find a way to explain it. No, he found an even better idea.

He coated the inside of the bracelets with mud, not visible from the outside. He carefully put them on, one by one. His reflection was still black as night. So if anyone asked what they did al he'd have to do is wipe off the inside. Simple. Though he had to have another reason, they didn't ask or know about his past. So he just went to track down a rabbit or two out of hunger, not coming anywere near the other wolves. It only took him a few minutes or so to finish, running back toward's the clearing. Now his mind running around with the possiblities of these new bracelets....
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:16 pm

"The name's Leo. Might I ask yours?"

"Akihiko."

It was a simple reply, one that did not invite more conversation between the two of them. While he was not a particularly friendly wolf, he was polite and would speak when spoken to. However, he could only handle conversation for so long before lasping into silence for a few days. It was best that he speak fewer than three sentences if possible though he knew that sometimes more than that was required. For example, he may have to seek acceptance here lest he be driven out of the territory he had learned about so well. His dark ears flicked back when he heard pawsteps treading towards him. Usually, he was ignored and others would simply walk past him and seek more welcome from another who was more open. It was different this time because the steps stopped when the wolf was right alongside him and from the corner of his eye did he catch the fur that belonged to the alpha male. There was no tension between them but Akihiko felt himself pull away slightly to avoid contact in any form.

His haunches gathered beneath him and he sat down on the moist, grassy earth. There seemed to be a pause in the interactions between Kyan, Leo and the grey female. Was it because of his appearance? The thought was plausible. After all, they seemed to be fine with each other though Kyan appeared to hold distaste for Leo. He wondered why the fae didn't like the brute even with the fact that they just met hanging over them. Then again, the healer didn't seem to like anyone. Would she snap at him for reciting two of the herbs that were in his vast pool of knowledge? He was certain that such an idea would soon become reality for the healer was headed towards him now.

"You've got an eye for herbs I'll give you that,"

Her voice was a quiet mumble and in order to show his appreciation for her words, he very briefly dipped his head. From his observations, it was not often that Kyan said anything that was positive. She liked to test how far she could go with other wolves and see how much they could take before they snapped. His great jet tail wrapped alongside his right back leg. He was growing tired of all the wolves who seemed to seek to get to know every one. Luckily, no one had approached him yet and tried to get to know him. So far, his desire to join the pack waxed and waned with all the wolves he had so far seen.

"Sumimasen deshita. I'm sorry. I-- I shouldn't have snapped at you like I did. It was wrong - I know that now."

"It matters not what happened." He answered, his own pale amber eyes staring at nothing and everything.

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 pm

(umm the rp went dead so im just gonna post something random.)

Kali watched as Nightmare trotted off into the woods. By the way he said "I'll be right back." she could tell he didnt want to be followed. She sensed that whatever he was doing would provide an interesting story later. As for the moment her attention was drawn to two more males who had just walked into the clearing. One appeared to be strong and very capable of being a good fighter. The other looked as if he could dissapear at any moment as if he himself was a shadow. But as for the moment Kali just layed there and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 pm

(Indeed. I will not have Akihiko stand there inanimate any longer.)

Nothing and silence had passed between him and the alpha male; he felt his irritation grow. Why apologize if there was nothing left to say? With a flick of his jet coloured tail, Akihiko rose and padded where Kyan had disappeared. It was time that he made some sort of a companionship with another wolf. For a moment, he had thought that the alpha and he would at least make it to the stage where they were companions, however it was not to be. Instead, he could become a friend to Kyan and maybe learn more from her.

With careful steps, Akihiko headed towards the densite as he followed Kyan's scent. He found her shortly and cleared his throat to announce his presense.

(Lame.)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 am

I hope i didn't do any offending again...
-----------------------------------
Nightmare had only watched the past events in silence, hafly paying attention. His mind was buzzing with ideas and uses for these bracelets, now there were only so many unanswered questions. He flicked his tail in irritation at this new mystery and at the silence. It always seemed the exact moment he wanted noise, he got silence.

"Well, I'm sure we all have enjoyed this silence for long enough." he started, trying to think of something to do. "But Kyan, I would love it if you could heal this scratch on my shoulder." He had just ignored it before, but it looked like it was starting to bleed more profusely and he likely to get an infection he didn't want, again. "I hope I don't sound like a whiner." he chuckled. Now he was wondering why none of his wounds, except the one on his eyelid, ever hurt. Another mystery he probally wouldn't solve. He sighed absentmindedly and licked the blood under and above his wound off as he heard Akihiko anounce himself by clearing his throat.

Nightmare quickly searched his eyes, looking for topaz. Relived when he found they weren't. "Hello Akihiko," the relief never reaching his voice. He did remember the anger that flashed in his eyes when Akihiko looked at him. With that in mind, he decided not to draw out this conversation, a simple 'hello' would probally suffice. He went back to licking the blood off of his shoulder, still avoiding his wound.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 pm

"Hello Akihiko,"

The jet coloured wolf dipped his head to Nightmare to signal that he acknowledged the other's greeting. His temper was reset; he was now as calm as ever. Even the long coat that covered his body did not display any signs of aggravation. That meant that no one would be the wiser towards what had happened previously. For that, Akihiko was glad. He hated to have his every move watched and analyzed. That's what he told himself anyway. In all honesty, he hated being watched because it meant that there was a chance for him to be understood. That scared him more than anything.

"Kyan? I was wondering if I could learn a little more about herbs from you." Once again he found himself breaking his most sacred vow: Never speak first. Was he really getting that bad at holding his tongue?
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Her ears flicked at the sound of one heeding her name. It seemed of Nightmare's voice indeed, the one who she had slight conversation with, not to mention the occasional argument. "Of course; meet me in my den, I'll patch you up." Finallly, someone who she could practice the art of healing on. As she was departing to her herbal getaway, she glanced at the slice on his shoulder. 'Not too bad... seems as though no swelling, not a lot of blood.... it would be easiest to cure with simple cobwebs, possibly some marigold.'

The feminine spirit drifted to her den, squeezing through the tight opening to pop up in the dark, dim-lit den. She turned to the corner which sheltered her cobwebs and took large portions of it, setting it neatly on the floor. Kyan then took a few leaves of marigold and placed them on her tongue to be chewed into a poultice. Once the mixture was made, she gently spit it onto the cobwebs; plastering this on the wound would cure it and keep out any infection.

[EDIT: Hurr... sorry, missed your post Aki. I just made this little section to respond to you:]

She stopped in her tracks. A wolf wishing to learn the arts of healing? She never had a pupil before. It may be tough, for her patience thinned quite easily. ' If I had a pupil... I would have someone to help move things along. On the other hand; it would be work to pass all her knowledge down to him. Well, it would speed things up...' "If you are sure that this is what you want... meet me in my den, after I treat Nightmare. I'll teach you all you want to know." Replied the healer calmly. The wolf wanted to learn; he'd learn.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Leo watched everyone's conversations unfold before him. His left ear twitched. Lord, he was so bored... haha.... that rhymed. Never mind that! This place was swimming in wolves; there was more than he'd ever seen since he had left his birth-pack. But, alas, he's only met three of them: Pandora, Akihiko, and Kyan.

Kyan... she had said to meet her in her den... hadn't she? Leo frowned and asked aloud, "I just got here, how am I suppose to know where the healer's den is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Starry Night Pack RolePlay :: The Densite-
Jump to: