Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)

Go down 
+7
☩Hope☩
Kyan
Ameerie
Nightmare
Kyouya
.:Kali:.
Pandora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Frumos Teren truly does reflect is name. Those two words come from the Romanian language and translate into "Beautiful Land". The land is constantly covered by a thin veil of mist during the evening and morning times. When the sun rises or sets, a wide array of colour is reflected off the mist's surface. Those colours dance on the world below it; giving it an almost mystical appearance. When paired with the forests on both sides of a massive canyon and the mountains that are so tall that they seem to kiss the sky, Frumos Teren truly is a beautiful place. Multiple rises decorate the earth's surface and strain for the height that the mountains possess. Almost every square inch of the land is covered in forest; it offers safety for all. A variety of prey is found here; it makes Frumos Teren almost a paradise like place. However, with all the good in it, many over look the dark shadows lying beneath the surface...

Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:57 pm

"Yeah a little." Kali stood up excitedly and flicked her tail, "I was thinking about going hunting, wanna come?" Before Hope could respond she trotted into the woods in search of something to eat. These woods were unfamiliar to Kali but a place to get food all the same. It consisted of many trees oak, maple, pine, and several others. She put her nose in the air and quickly caught scent of a sickly rabbit nearby. Easy prey, Kali thought and headed off in the direction of the scent.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:55 pm

As his thoughts wondered back to the female Kyan was arguing with, a meningless sentence said by his 'mother' seem to had found its mark. It was during his recoopering time Sometimes people put up walls not to keep others out but to see who cares enought to break them down He could tell the was she put around herself from the fiestiness. Secrets hold no purpose, the thing i belived in all my heart is exactly the opposite of what she does he realized.

One mystery a bit solved, deciding later if he would do someting about it. He looked towards the alpha wolf, trying to forget his own father. Now that his facade is up, i can't really see anything but earlier he was paniced from something... odd for a wolf his size and intellegence. He's already shown he is ready to wield his power well enough. But it still bugs me... Never the less, someone has to convience the female alpha of her place. I mean it's not like anyone else has the guts to stand up to him...

Still pondering, the other wolves making small talk distracted him. He sighed, and walked towards the huge brick red wolf. "Shouldn't we get our pack ranks laid out?" He could tell earlier that he was apprazing them but it would be better to get it all straitend out. "Also I think we should get started on finding a large enough den, I've lived here for a little so i can tell you it will be a challenge to find one. He was only doing this to do something that held some importance to the rest of the pack, sitting here he wouldn't get to solve the mysteries of the other wolves minds. Even though he felt some part of him almost pray he didnt offend the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Shining Star - Alpha Male
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:09 pm

(t's looking really good Nightmare - keep it up! happie

=-=-=-=

Kyouya watched as the dominant female padded away, and after the new healer. He felt a sudden urge to follow them; but said his ground - and instead heard the healer's voice ring out through the forest only moments later. He smiled. The wise she-wolf was more than right, Kyouya would never fit a wolf to a role if he didn't find them suitable for it. The male's attention was instantly shifted to another male; as black as night, who had situated himself in front.

"Shouldn't we get our pack ranks laid out? Also I think we should get started on finding a large enough den, I've lived here for a little so i can tell you it will be a challenge to find one."

Kyouya took a free moment to feel the cold air against his muzzle. He'd fitted the roles consciously; he just needed to place them to each wolf. He shifted his gaze back to the dark wolf before him, and nodded softly in response to both questions. Then, without any further delay, Kyouya thrust his maw into the air in a ear piercing and commanding howl; calling the pack to him. He would explain the next few stages in the pack's development once they had returned.

Last edited by Hector on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Hope was just about to chase after Kali, however, a strong, stern commanding howl pierced through the quite atmosphere, stopping her in her tracks. She pointed an ear up, and it twitched slightly. Then, she barked into the forest, said bark directed at Kali. It was merely a bark to notify Kali that the fae had not forgotten about her. After doing so, Hope darted off towards the source of the sound, dodging the cliffs that lead to death or pain. She let her nose guide her, and before she knew it, she arrived where the Alpha and mysterious male stood. She bowed to the Alpha, not one question asked, and scaled up the rock she had previously been laying on; she had decided that this would be her signature resting area when she was lazing around.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Kali returned to the clearing with her maw red with flesh blood. She was still hungry but the rabbit had subdued it enough to make it bearable. She perked her ears as the alpha howled and settled herself nearby the male. "What is it?" she chided. Her tail tingled with excitement as she thought about what rank she'll achieve. Hunter? No I can barely down a fawn much less an entire deer. Warrior? No, I'm so small the other pack would EAT me. Scout, maybe I'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm

The cream she-wolf muttered under her breath as the fae didn't reply. She made her way out of the den, shaking her fleece, ridding it of beige dirt. Her ears flicked at a sound she'd heard before, Nightmare's voice. She pricked her ears, overhearing what he was saying to the alpha. Find a new den? She thought. How ridiculous. We've all just met; and I still have wolves to meet! I am far off from from sharing a den with strangers.

Kyan sat back on her haunches, soon to be slicking down her ruffled coat. Sure, her den was good... but what would happen to the herbs if we left so soon? It seemed like a temporary stay; and there may be more underground dens. She'd just tell them to find a 'dent' in the land and push or stomp on it, soon revealing a passageway to a den.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:05 pm

"You ARE the alpha! It is your DESTINY! Stop pretending you aren't. It's getting on my nerves. You will be the Alpha; who else will get the pack straight? Without you it is total and utter chaos!"

Pandora offered Kyan no words. Instead, she prepared to back away in order to give herself room to think without the Healer's face in hers. Before she got the chance, Kyan muttered under her breath as the alpha's howl echoed in the air. The young fae followed Kyan, only because she wished to hear what the "brillant" male had to say. To her, it seemed as if he would know nothing about the territory. She had known that since he mentioned that he had only just arrived here. Would the others be able to survive? Why did they simply follow this male after he asserted himself? Had Pandora been of a different gender, she would have challenged him and taken the role. Since that was not to be, she simply listened with a scornful look in her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 am

Niw let's get this party started, shall we?

-------------------------------

Nightmare had to slam his ears against his haead to keep from going slightly deaf from the alpha's howl. Aprehensive to trust, he quickly read the emotions of the appoaching wolves. Oddly, their emotions were clear on their faces. Kyan had the same angrily confused face as his sister whenever they had been arguing. The alpha femal had scorn written all over her face. The wolf that had like to climb had a bit of excitement visible. But the one who had interrupted his train of thought before pratically has excitement pouring off her.

He put his nonchalace facade on once again, but he was interestind in what position he would recive. Hopefully something that could occupy his surplus free time, practically wasted on trying to increase his stamina. His thoughts turned to his relatively large den. Hmm I'll show it to them. "I have this medium sized den, but I'm not sure if it's big enought." is what he decided to say after he got the ranks handed out. And if that doesn't work, I'll have to show them my foster mother's huge den. He winced at the thought of living there once again, but if it was needed he couldn't argue or complain.
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

No one had heard his approach. Though, such a thing was to be expected due to his high level of training. The male lay in a large yew bush, his jet coloured coat blending with the shadows but contrasting with the whiteness of the mist. His large head was on his paws and both ears were set in different directions, alternating at all times in order to catch the sound of any nearing force. Never had he been found when he did not wish to be; he expected this to be no different from all others. So far, it had shown the optimal results that he had guessed at. Those pale amber eyes that sat on opposite sides of his face were keen enough to capture all movement and inform him of the body language of the wolves who sat and conversed with one another in the clearing. There was a male who lifted his muzzle to the air and let a howl bounce off all the trees.

The sound echoed in Akihiko's ear drums and he slightly lowered said hearing devices in order to preserve their precious use. He did not wish to become deaf quite so early in his life. Despite being nearly five years of age, he found himself more active than many younger wolves. There was the fact that his entire life was spent on him keeping his body as perfectly fit as he possibly could; such a thing could have assisted him now. This male had a large pool of stamina which allowed him to run for much longer periods of time when compared to many different animals of his species. It would not be difficult for him to leave the area if he were discovered because, in his mind, no one would be able to keep up with his brisk pace and the long distance he would transverse. Being confident in his abilities as a fast endurance runner, the dark coloured wolf allowed himself to stay and observe all that he could about everyone in the clearing.

Those pale amber eyes first glanced at the fiery dark-and-light grey coloured female who sat with a scornful look in her blue-grey hues. Her gaze was locked onto a mottled red-orange-black-and white male. It appeared that the two had a history, no matter how short it was. He had only arrived a few short moments ago; he had no clue as to the arguement that the newly named alpha and the female had been engaged in. The first thing he had seen was the appearance of the male called Nightmare. His eyes had caught Akihiko by surprise but soon that feeling fled into the darkness of the scout's heart. He cared not of the abnormalties that others possessed. They meant little in the long run.

Once again his attention shifted. Now he was looking at the healer known as Kyan. She had shown herself to be fiesty like the grey fae. Her strength lay in her ability to use words and to use them correctly. To say the least, she was an arguer. By doing said form of speech, she was able to gather things about her pack mates that she may not have gained before. Even the alpha male did not know as much as he should about his pack. However, there would be plenty of time for him to grow bonds with the pack later.

A deep breath escaped his nose without a sound. He would wait patiently and learn everything he could about all the wolves before calling attention to himself. Until that happened, he would do what he was best at. The older wolf shifted his body slightly and studied them all.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Kyan began to grow impatient, standing while waiting for the male to speak. "Well?" She grumbled, staring up at the brute. Her patience was ebbing like threads to a quilt; if he'd say it by now, she would be able to go back and sort her herbs. The rest of the 'pack' would need it. By the looks of it, they were all tired, sadly the only cure to that has no herb. The cure was simple rest.

'Why'd he pull me out here if I had to wait for hours upon end?' She thought. Of course, she was being slightly over-dramatic, but, if she was pulled from her duties there'd better be a reason for it. While she was waiting, she looked over her shoulder at her herb patch. 'Chervil, thyme, tansy, marigold, wild garlic, borage, dock, feverfew, and burdock.' It seemed like quite a lot; if she were to move, her store would be of no use; her herbs would wilt without proper care.
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:25 pm

Crimzen

Bright red eyes shifted across his mysterious surroundings, his eyes shone of fascination, but, at the same time uncertainty. The soft mist covered the area, the bright light bounced around endlessly creating this wonderful sight his steps where slow and careful, weaving him through the unfamiliar place, his laid ahead shaping out the turns of the curves rocks, and cliffs to foretell which way he would turn next. He heaved a sigh once he came to another fork in the cloudy maze, his head turned right, this way was closed between two long rocks. That seemed to stretch endlessly down the path,

Of Course.

Just like the right side, the end half was shrouded in the deep mist, blocking his red eyes from reach the end. And, crushing his hope into the dirt of getting out of here, he sighed hanging his head. He was lost, strolling on deeper into the maze would only get him even more tangled into the mess.

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Someone was out there. In the mist. Pandora's ears flicked slightly as they struggled to hear the sound of what had alerted her of the presence of yet another. Dimly, her sensitive ears picked up the sound of wandering pawsteps. Since they held no true direction, the she-wolf guessed that the wolf was lost in the mist. Despite her cold exterior towards the alpha and all the others, the young female did not wish for someone to remain lost in a land they knew not about.

With that, Pandora quietly slipped away in the shadows of the trees and headed towards the sound. There were many things that could have distracted her but when she was on a mission, nothing could break the intense concentration she was now portraying. Her nose was in constant motion as she tried to pin point where the wolf was. Every sense of hers was trained on the area of which she believed the loner was.

Soon she found him. He was wolf with a bright white coat that was coloured with many different blacks. They appeared on his back in the shape of lightening strikes, on his paws and the top half of his tail. Other than those few parts, he was a snow white animal. Slowly and cautiously, the grey mottled female stepped out of the mist and shadows; effectively making herself known to the male.

"Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Crimzen

"Hello there."

His train of thought was interrupted by a voice, his ears twitched slightly as if trying to search for the voice again, his eyes where shut, clenched tight. All blood rushed towards the flexible peaks on his head, his eyes opened slowly revealing on the mist that curved around his black tipped paws, seeming like veins that wrapped around his lower limbs. he started at the mist for while, it was interesting. His bright eyes traveled up slowly, spotting the unfamiliar grayish-white paws that stood before him, his eyes narrowed slightly, deeply studying the mass, was his mind playing tricks, he shifted his body slightly, accepting his blood flow. His eyes traveled up more until red met a rainy cloud grey, it took his brain some time to comprehend the presence

"Whoa!" He instantly leaped back, the soil crunched against his pads, his silver coat was slightly raised, his eyes filled with mixed emotions. He fixed his position his fur settled down and blinked in an attempted to clear them,

"I mean uh, - sorry." He paused felling he'd respond to the female rather frantically,

"Hey." Tried again with a simi-weak smile, that showed nervousness, but, comfort for her company.

Back to top Go down
Kyouya
Kyouya

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:08 pm

(Sorry it took me so long to post - I've been very busy recently. I'll spare you with the details but if you do want a reason; then I'll be more than happy to inform you.)

=-=-=

Kyouya watched and waited for the wolves to gather around him before he began to speak. He looked to his side and found the black wolf known as Nightmare still sat beside him; he was grateful to the male for his company. "Since we are now a pack; we need to set ranks within it. I'll need you all categorized by your highest attributes and qualities. Kyouya looked down at the black wolf sat beside him, his gray eyes soft and warm to the male. "So come forth and reveal your skills to me and I'll place you as such." He looked over to the place where his Alpha female had disappeared and frowned a little - he could use her help right now. But he'd have to make do without her until she returned. His eyes flickered between the pack members before him.

Last edited by Hector on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:46 pm

"Whoa! I mean uh, - sorry. Hey."

A light of amusement shone in Pandora's blue-grey eyes at the male's responce to her appearance. Compared to all the appearances of the wolves, only the male standing before her had shown surprise at any of her sudden appearances. For that, she was glad. She loved the thought of startling another despite her small, lithe build. Then again, the male wouldn't see that she was lithe due to the huge volume of fur that cascaded down her entire body. Rather than give herself a more submissive pose, she held herself highly and decided to test out Kyan's words. If she were destined to be the other male's counterpart, she needed to see how she handled this situation.

"Are you lost?" She took a step forward and let a small smile grace her normally expressionless face. "If you are, I can lead you to a newly formed pack. They could help you."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:12 pm

So.. we have to prove his assesment right..."Alright then, I will be right back." Nightmare quickly ran off into the forest like a shadow, ignoring the feeling of prying eyes. He quickly picked up the scent of a heard of elk nearby. He slowed down and bent lower to the ground as the scent got stronger.

He saw the heard and charged right in front of the huge bull elk. He quickly bit on it's jugular vain, as the warm blood seeped into his mouth. He held on for only a few seconds but the bull was conciderably weakened by his surpize attack. The bull charged soon after, his sholder was grazed. I wish the scar on my eye had happend like that... he thought faintly. The bull left an opening for his neck and he bit down even harder that time, scratching the face as well to blind it. The bull was weaking fast. His pathetic last charges were easily doged as he bit his neck twice, before it was still.

Luckily the clearing was near by so he just dragged the carcass back. It took him some effort, but he ate none as he dragged it back to the alpha. "Well, how long did that take?" He thought about taking down another elk....but he waited for the alpha's reaction.

Last edited by Nightmare on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Hope grinned mischievously, fangs gleaming, "De, sounds like fun." Her sharp amber shaded eyes searched keenly from one direction to the other before she silently bounded off of the boulder. She scampered into the darkness similar to that of the likes of a predatory cat. Current objective: scale the highest tree. She switched her pace to a steady, quiet run; and when a redwood appeared in front of her, she quickened her charge. She lept up on the trunk, steadily placing all four's on it like she had done many times, then bounced up. Thus jump placed her on rather narrow branch, but she kept her balance nonetheless. Thanks to her light weight, the branch did not give away. The climber's eyes looked above her, spotting a low branch. She jumped, aiming for the branch, and her jaw snapped shut onto the branch. Now, she was dangling from the limb like a streamer. Odd for a wolf? Yes. Odd for Hope? Not at all.

The fae hooked both of her front legs over the branch, swiftly pulling herself up. She repeated this process over and over. Though, sometimes a branch was far away enough that she could simply jump up to it. Other times, when a branch was above her yet too far away to hop onto, she would have to bound from the tree trunk to the branch. After several leaps and climbs, she made it far up in the tree. The branches were thick and sturdy, so there were nothing to be worried about. Her pack members stood below, and Hope merely watched them for moments, then gave a bark to signify where she was.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:23 pm

The healer stepped forward toward the male. Showing pride in her eyes, she said, "One word: I heal. You're going to need me; but I can't test it on anyone unless something's wrong with you." Sitting down in front of him, she slicked down her creamy chest fur, upon waiting response from him. She tucked her tail neatly around her paws, her ears flicking at every sound. She caught sounds from Pandora and another male whom she did not know; she'd acknowledge him later.
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 am

Crimzen

"Are you lost?" "If you are, I can lead you to a newly formed pack. They could help you."

Crimzen grinned sheepishly, once she mentioned him being lost. He watched as the female began to hold herself a little higher than himself, although the she was smaller than him the words she spoke shown such wisdom, more than he could ever adjust too. Slowly he pinned his silver ears against his skull, bending his limbs and lowering his head slowing no threat to the higher leveled female,

"Sure." He replied with warm smile, while he stated in the position he was in,

"Elsewhere than this maze would be great."

Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:14 am

When the white coloured male lowered himself into a more submissive pose, Pandora felt a rising of warmth in her chest. Out of everyone, he was the first to show her respect. So far, she liked him the best. The young fea walked forward until she was almost nose to nose with the male. If she were to be the Alpha female, she was going to have to learn the scents of all the pack. Delicately, she sniffed the brute's face before pulling away and stepping back a few paces. To her, he smelled of pine and a species of wild grass. It was a pretty smell.

"Sure. Elsewhere than this maze would be great."

Turning on her haunches, Pandora flicked her tail in a wide arc. It was the invitation that said the male could follow her. She picked a slower walk because she did not wish to go head to head with the Alpha male about her supposed dominant rank. The first thing she'd have to do when she returned would be to establish herself as his equal and the one who would rule the pack alongside him.

"What's your name?" Pandora asked as she continued to walk. The voices of the others were getting louder and their scent was more potent in the air.
Back to top Go down
Crimzen
Crimzen

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:40 am

Crimzen

He froze when the female approached him, his limbs stiffening, for her reply. He paused once she stopped at his nose, and sniffed, he wondered if she could smell fear.. She stepped back and the silver male, relaxed his muscled resting, his ears flopping back up into peaks on his head, her tail swayed and the wind carried the fog a few feet, vanishing in the mist. She walked slowly, and he stood there planted on the soft soil, finally his mind adjusted and he followed slowing down into a sluggish trot slower than the female, ahead of him.

Silence evaded their company, until his ears twitch picking up distant chattering, his ears lowered again, growing nervous once more, until she spoke.

"What's your name?" She said, and the sense began the flow into his nose,

"I'm Crimzen." He said, and grinned at the thought of nearly forgetting to mention his name.

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Thanks hope way to steal my thunder. Kali thought smugly. Kali's only real talent was climbing trees so there was only one way to show that ... showing hope up. Kali smirked at the idea. Kali quickly sprinted to the very same tree hope scaled and, within half the time of hope, was sitting beside the other female. "Hey, gotta go." she quickly said to hope before diving off the tree. She loved the adrenalin rush she got from this. She loved the feeling as if she were flying. Just before Kali hit the ground she latched her jaws onto the lowest branch and carefully placed herself on the ground. "How'd I do?" Kali asked still dizzy from the fall.
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Hope chuckled at Kali's attempt to show her up. The Alpha had not stated that this was a competition, thus, in her eyes, Kali was just trying to be a show-off. And, if the Alpha was as wise as she had thought of him to be, he would notice her acts in seconds. Again, she chuckled to herself: What Kali had done acquired no skill.

The treasure hunter scaled down the tree, for she was much too lazy to take the elevator. She pranced along on her tip-toes, scanning over the territory, as if already scouting the boundaries. Her nose twitched. Once. Twice. A third. Once again, her curiosity overpowered her thoughts and she quietly adventured out to identify the owner of the smell.

Scent was also vital if you were to be a scout, this Hope knew well. She had not the most powerful nose in the world nor was it the weakest. However, it was trained enough to pinpoint the scent of the species of an animal, like any wolves' should be, scout or not. By the mere smell, Hope knew that the animal was a male wolf. Why hadn't she noticed him before?

The she-wolf tensed, her fur prickled up. This wolf must be very experienced. I must keep my guard up. She lightened her steps until they were silent, and she was careful to dodge twigs and whatnot. She quieted her breath once she felt the presence of the opposing wolf approaching. Her hawk-like eyes shined when she narrowed them at a dark figure in the distance...

She stopped a few paces after she spotted the male, muscles still tense. The jet black wolf was laying in a rather large bush, his coat blending in with the eerie darkness; she could only see the outline of his body even with her sharp eyes. She stood tall, tail and ears erect, "And you are?" Her tone held a snap to it, but, deep inside its chords was a quirk of fear.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:46 pm

Nightmare stared at the wolves that climed one of the highest trees in the immediate area so easily.Well, they have skill. I could never understand the mechanics of climbing; so hard to me... He watched one ,as it seemed, take a suicidal jump after she said "Hey, gotta go.". He watched, eyes widened, as she grabbed a branch at the last minute. He would have dropped his jaw in exgageration but a growl interupted him.

The other wolf had came down to find an unfamiliar scent? Her nose twitched so it was his only guess. His vision went red, to see past the fog. All he saw was the alpa female chatting with a new arrival and a curious bystander who would have blended in with the darkness. If he had noted anything threating he would have said something. He rolled his eyes. I guess i just dont understand this 'share every little detail' thing... oh well. Everything comes in time. He sighed as he heard the lines he had been waiting for. "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Akihiko

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Akihiko stayed quiet, occassionally shifting his position in order to remain comfortable and awake during his sentry duty. They were all communicating about ranks of the pack. Right now, they were showing their talents to their new leader. He stood there and simply watched them though not nearly as closely as Akihiko himself was watching. Those pale amber eyes were scanning the others quickly and efficiently. Everything he did was to assess the others and to know all that he possibly could about them. The two females who had previously been in the tree were now on the ground. Judging from the look in the fae's who's name he had learned to be Hope, she was not impressed with what Kali had done. He wasn't positive as to why. The knowledge to explain her displeasure was lost to do due to his lack of knowing her. To lack knowledge of anything truly was a blight on this creature. He needed the information in order to keep himself safe.

The sudden, almost sharp intake of air caused him to look at the source. It seemed that Hope had caught his musky, more masculine scent and realized that it did not belong to anyone in the pack as of yet. The brute flicked his ears as he realized the wind had changed; he was now upwind. Rather than move, the large male remained where he was, his amber eyes tracking Hope's movements as she walked closer and closer to his spot. A sudden tension in her muscles and a slight fur bristling informed him that she was wary of his presense and perhaps even afraid. For a moment, the male thought of leaving the scene to haunt the wolves for a while but then he thought better of it. He desired acceptance here; if he left now, he would lose his chance.

"And you are?"

Hope kept herself held high and her ears as well as her tail were erect. There was a snap to her question though he detected the slightly sense of fear deep within. It coloured her voice a mild violet. Every emotion that Akihiko knew of, he learned to associate it with a colour. Fluidly, the male stood and found that he effectively towered over Hope. His jet fur was sleek compared to the slightly ruffed fur of Hope.

"Akihiko." He offered his name but nothing more. It was not in his nature to talk and he would not change just for a greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Starry Night Pack RolePlay :: The Densite-
Jump to: