Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)

Go down 
+7
☩Hope☩
Kyan
Ameerie
Nightmare
Kyouya
.:Kali:.
Pandora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Frumos Teren truly does reflect is name. Those two words come from the Romanian language and translate into "Beautiful Land". The land is constantly covered by a thin veil of mist during the evening and morning times. When the sun rises or sets, a wide array of colour is reflected off the mist's surface. Those colours dance on the world below it; giving it an almost mystical appearance. When paired with the forests on both sides of a massive canyon and the mountains that are so tall that they seem to kiss the sky, Frumos Teren truly is a beautiful place. Multiple rises decorate the earth's surface and strain for the height that the mountains possess. Almost every square inch of the land is covered in forest; it offers safety for all. A variety of prey is found here; it makes Frumos Teren almost a paradise like place. However, with all the good in it, many over look the dark shadows lying beneath the surface...

Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:22 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
-----------------------------------
"Of course; meet me in my den, I'll patch you up." Kyan replied. Nightmare nodded and followed behind Kyan to her den. Until she stopped suddenly. "If you are sure that this is what you want... meet me in my den, after I treat Nightmare. I'll teach you all you want to know." Kyan replied again, this time towards Akihiko. Nightmare was still surprized that someone wanted to learn the art of healing. He had nothing against it it just seemed... so boring to him. Mabey because memorization was his weakest point.

He followed the healer once again, hearing extremely faint footsteps ,all the while, from Akihiko. Nightmare saw the healer seem to dissapear before his eyes as she went into the small opening. He paciently wated outside, not sure he could even fit inside. He turned to Akihiko, ignoring the question from Mr. Casanova, and asked "What do you find so interesting about healing?" Nightmare ,for curisity sake, wanted to see both points of view on this subject.

He absentmindedly scratched 3 marks into the earth, scratching the same place over and over. It was a weird habit, only meaning he was trying not to think at all. He heard the sounds from the den stop, so he stepped nearer to the opening. I wonder what this healing recipie will be....
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

With everyone gone now, Pandora stood up with a gentle shake of her coat. She felt much better now; it was time for her to return to the pack and take her position as the Alpha Female. She needed to do this, to work alongside the brute who took the position of her male counterpart. Holding her chin up, she started to walk towards him. The wolf Akihiko had left the male's side; she could now speak freely and take what was always meant to be hers.

"My position in this pack will be that of the Alpha Female." She spoke with a daring glint in her blue-grey eyes. It was saying that she wasn't going to be challenged at the role she had now claimed.
Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:21 am

Outside of her lair, she heard Pandora announce she was taking upon the role of Alpha Female. She smiled, glad that the she-wolf had finally come to her senses. Grumbling, she removed a large leaf of tansy from the pile of marigold, growling, "How did that get over there?"
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 am

A stray pebble brushed across a particularly deep scar on his paw pad. The traveling brute stopped in his tracks, lifting his forepaw to inspect the stone. It was not the same type he was accustomed to, but he’d identified it before. A piece of sedimentary rock, he was certain. But, it was usually only seen in places with canyons, where the rest of the earth had been eroded away. He studied it for a moment longer, before moving on. He was becoming dehydrated; he needed to find a source of water before he could rest.

Moments later, the very same brute found himself staring at the scenery, in total awe. The raw, untamed beauty was captivating. He’d never seen anything else like it. Lush vegetation covered every square inch of the ground below, while above mountains dominated the sky, towering over his being. He imagined this place must have fantastic acoustics. A great inspiration welled up inside him, crying to be released. Amuro lifted his muzzle to the sky, and belt out a throaty howl.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 pm

Amuro lifted his muzzle to the sky, and belt out a throaty howl.

Leo ears stood erect at the sound of a deep, paticularly male sounding howl. It didn't sound too far away... and it's not like he had anything better to do... Leo jumped up and bounded clumsily in the direction he had heard the howl come from.

After a few minutes of running, he spotted a figure ahead. He slowed his pace to a trot, tounge lolling from the side of his mouth. Feeling the complete opposite from shy (and cautious), Leo approached the stranger with a friendly grin. He called out to him, in a louder voice than nessasary, "Hello there, friend!"
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 pm

"Hello there, friend!"

Amuro was a bit startled at the bellow of the younger brute, whom now stood before him. He hadn’t thought that other wolves may live here. ‘Well,’ he thought, observing the stranger’s friendly behavior, ‘It seems that this one isn’t hostile.’ In fact, the brute had just sauntered right on up to him, without even the smallest trace caution, or second-thought. Amuro smiled. Either this one was really brave, or really clueless.

“Greetings,” Amuro dipped his head politely. Perhaps if this brute lived here, he would show him the nearest water source. He would like to avoid cotton-mouth at all costs. It was never a pleasant experience… After a moment’s thought, he added “My name is Amuro.” It would be nice to speed up the introduction process.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Leo's tail swished back and forth in a friendly gesture. "They call me Leo," he announced, "Nice to meet you." Seeing Amuro up close, he noticed that he was probably a great deal older than himself. By over a year, at least. That's cool. Maybe he could learn something from him.
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:21 pm

"They call me Leo, nice to meet you."

Amuro decided against asking who exactly ‘they’ were, but the statement was enough to tell him there were others. Perhaps Leo was a member of a pack that claimed this as their territory. If his hypothesis proved true, he hoped the others would be as accepting as this brute. Acceptance was all he desired, because he doubted anyone else was as friendly as the being in front of him.

But, Amuro felt that now was not the appropriate time to ask. He first needed to locate a water source. He’d hoped Leo was a reliable candidate to seek help from. “Leo,” he prompted, “Would you know a place nearby where I could get a drink?”
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:55 pm

"Yeah, of course!" Leo responded, caught up in the moment of meeting someone new. It took a few seconds for him to realize he had absolutely no idea where water would be around here. He corrected himself, "Eheheh, at least I will know where one is, once I find it for you."

With that, Leo was a wolf on a mission. Any words said to discourage his task would not be heard. He took off galloping down a slope, confident that Amuro would follow him. Zig-zaging through the trees, his chocolate colored eyes stayed trained on the path before him.

The path before him. As in, he forgot to look down. A chilly surprise snapped Leo out of his 'warrior mode'. The splash rose up a good two feet as he fell head-first into the water. He tried to yelp, but it came out as a gurgle.

After recovering from his shock, Leo stood up, spitting the water out as his head emerged. Turns out that the water was shallow enough that he could stand in it and anything above his shoulders would not be under water. Leo laughed sheepishly, after coughing out some more water, "Found some water."
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm

"Yeah, of course! …Eheheh, at least I will know where one is, once I find it for you."

Amuro hadn’t been given much time to process Leo’s response. The friendly brute bolted off, running as if the Hounds of Hell were after him. And, as it seems, he wanted Amuro to follow.

With some difficulty, the older brute of the two was able to follow the trail younger brute had left him. He held a steady sprint until he caught sight of Leo, who was aimlessly weaving through the trees.

Amuro’s brow creased when Leo seemed to instantly disappear into the earth. No later than a slit second afterwards, though, his questioning expression was answered by a shower of water raining over where Leo had been wiped of the face of the earth. Amuro trotted to him.

"Found some water."

He smiled, “Yes, thank you.” he eyed the brute, not missing how his nasty fall hadn’t dampened his spirit. The wolves he’d known through the years would usually be sour after being embarrassed in front of a stranger like that.

Gratefully, the retired warrior dipped his head to lap up the water. It was enough to refresh his senses, but he could still distantly sense weariness. He could feel it creeping upon him, like the cold outside of his warm fur coat on a cold winter night.

Perhaps he could stay the night here, after all, Leo didn’t seem to be territorial at all. But, there might be others who have more of a say in the decision… Amuro looked up to Leo, water dripping off his chin. “Leo,” he began, “Are you the only wolf who lives here?”
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Leo tilted his head to the side "Well, I don't exactly live here... But there are others here!" he answered, vigorously nodding up and down. He leapt from the water and shook himself dry. Well, not exactly dry, but close enough. Prancing over to Amuro, Leo asked Amuro excitedly, "You want to meet them?"

He'd left out the part where he didn't really know all of them... or even most of them. But that was unimportant! Right now his new friend wanted to meet others, right? Mission accepted! Besides, Leo had intentions of meeting and befriending (whether they wanted to be befriended or not) everyone anyway, so he could hit two birds with one stone here.
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm

"Well, I don't exactly live here... But there are others here!"

Amuro watched as the younger brute rid himself of the water that clung to his pelt. He seemed more enthusiastic at the mention of others. The older brute had picked up hints here and there that Leo didn’t really live here, but never truly wanted to confirm them. His friendly persona seemed to blend right into the aura of this place. It was as if he belonged here.

“You want to meet them?”

The look in Leo’s eyes told him that he probably would not accept ‘no’ as an answer. Amuro was a bit worried at what exactly an introduction from Leo would be like. It would most likely not be as formal as he preferred. Sighing, he reminded himself, ‘tis better to be acquainted distastefully than have no acquaintances at all. Amuro answered, “That would be nice.”
Back to top Go down
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 pm

(again this is getting boring)

Kali watched from where she lay as two male wolves entered the clearing. The younger of the two was soaked and she smiled at the thought of what had happened. The older wolf looked as if he was in pain and again she smiled. Kali pondered this for a moment before getting up and greeting the two, "Hello, the names Kali." She asked, Smiling politely and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm

(May I inquire who you are talking about, love? xD)
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 pm

(you dear ^^)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 pm

(Cool beans happie)

Leo marched back to where he had met Pandora, Amuro in tow. He was about to announce his, and his new friends, presence, when a new face beat him to the punch.

"Hello, the names Kali."

Leo grinned cheekily. He liked this fae (though there really isn't any that he dislikes), she was nice and sociable. "Well, hello madam, my name is Leo, and this gent here is Amuro." Kali, huh? She was a pretty little brunette; her pelt came in different shades of brown, and had bits of white beautifully splashed in strategic places. "Might I say you are looking lovely, this evening?" he asked cheesily.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Kali rolled her eyes and did a sarcastic curtsy, "Thank you, and its a pleasure to meet you ... sir Leo." Kali grinned before turning to the other male. "Its a pleasure to meet you also, Amuro." Kali looked up at the sky, her bright blue eyes closing with pleasure as a warm breeze losened her fur. She sighed. "Today is turning out to be rather lovely," she said as the fog retreated into the distance. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 pm

"Thank you, and its a pleasure to meet you ... sir Leo. Its a pleasure to meet you also, Amuro."

Amuro returned the fae’s greeting with a bow of his head and a polite smile. He was never one of too many words. Leo, on the other hand, seemed to be the more of the social type. The older brute wouldn’t be surprised to find that Leo would make a scene of himself in order to get the attention he craved. This could be a good or bad thing, depending on where he was channeling such energy to.

Upon lifting his head, Amuro caught sight of Kali’s fur being ruffled by the wind. He understood what Leo had mentioned, earlier. She was pretty, in her own way. But, one should never judge a being on their looks alone. What type of aura did she possess? As of now, he couldn’t be certain. The younger fae seemed nice enough, a this point in time. The least that could be said to prove such was the fact she hadn’t wailed on Leo the minute he insisted on flirting with her.

"Today is turning out to be rather lovely, don't you think?"

Amuro offered a small smile and a mute nod. After all, this was a very inspiring place to be. He was glad we hadn't just waltz right in and out of this place like he had so many others before it.

Last edited by Amuro on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 pm

While Amuro just nodded, Leo spoke his thoughts before his brain even registered them, "Not as lovely as you, my dear." His eyes shimmered with self-confidence, maybe a bit too much. Though, he couldn't help but notice how quiet Amuro was being. Was he shy?

(short post ಠ_ಠ)
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 pm

"Why, thank you." Kali replied. She couldn't help but notice how quiet Amuro was being. Its either he's quiet or Leo's talkative, Kali thought. From her few moments knowing the two she could tell it could be either of the options. She decided to find out for herself, "Might i ask why your being so quiet Amuro?" she tilted her head slightly and sat down.

(shorter :/ )
Back to top Go down
Amuro
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Amuro

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:07 pm

"Might I ask why your being so quiet Amuro?"

Kali’s enquiry left Amuro a bit disgruntled. He hadn’t meant to come off as bashful. In truth, he really hadn’t had anything to say. It had been a while since he had last spoken; in fact, he may have gone a little over a month before Leo broke his silent march. Perhaps he was a bit rusty in his social skills.

However, he remembered, he wasn’t so withdrawn to speak to Leo. But, then again, Leo was the type that anyone could easily have a discussion with. ‘Best to brush the notion aside, then.’ he thought to himself. In the end, Amuro settled on the reply, “I suppose I’ve lost my ability to easily converse with wolves I don’t know very well.”
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Leo turned his dazzling smile to Amuro, announcing, "Not to worry my friend! We'll get your talent caversamagigger back in no time!" Leo bounded a few steps away, already searching for more members to introduce Amuro, and himself, to. Oh, maybe he could find Pandora again! She and Amuro would get along swimmingly, right?

Leo looked over his shoulder to where Amuro and Kali stood. Hey, while he was at it, he could form a little group to help others meet new wolves, eh? "Kali!" Leo called, "You should come with us!"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:43 am

As his small wound started to throb slightly, he heard far off conversacion. He could only tell a new wolf had came, his name Amuro, and he had met that talkative brute and Kali. He frowned, still not used to small chat. His stomach growled so he called to Kyan, "Sorry, hunger calls, it will be quick snack." He ran off to his kill, near the edge of the clearing. After taking a few bites, he walked towards the others, remembering you need to introduce yourself. He sat down a few feet away from Kali, wraping his tail around hi is legs, and replied "Im not sure what a caversamagigger is, but i did hear it was time for more introductions. My name is Nightmare, and the others seem a bit preocupied for now..." He trailed off, as far as he could tell Ahikio and Kyan were lost in thought. He frowned slightly confused by their behavior, before he continued to the quiet stranger " Well, i didnt quite catch your name, and yours also," he said, turning to the talkitive brute. He licked his wound again, clearly annoyed and confused at why it was such a bother.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Kyan sighed, the leafy scents soon growing dull. Squirming out of her den, the arrays of sunlight beamed straight into her dark, bole optics. "Too much sun these days..." She mumbled, walking toward some thick vegetation. Maybe it was because she didn't get out often, she had to admit, she spent a few hours in there. Though what to do out here...? The pack was growing quiet, no longer anything for her to do. Well, she should go ahead and stock up on herbs. Her comfrey stock was growing wilted. Searching her herb garden, she realized they, too, were growing dull. Muttering under her breath, she picked up the good comfrey by the roots and padded back to her den.

Squeezing back out, she searched for a source of water. Usually, thick fog like this would give her herbs life. Apparently not. Going toward a puddle, she grabbed a slightly wilted, yet brittle, leaf, and scooped up some water. She padded back to her herbs, splashing the water upon their roots.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 pm

Leo instantly spun around at the sound of a new voice. He continued to smile brightly as he greeted the said brute, "Hello Nightmare, nice to meet you! The name's Leo, and this chap here is Amuro." Leo looked back and forth between Kali and Nightmare. They seemed awful cozy, didn't they? His tail wagged as he asked, "You know Kali?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Starry Night Pack RolePlay :: The Densite-
Jump to: