Starry Silence Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The stars are silent, but we fill the night air with our songs.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)

Go down 
+7
☩Hope☩
Kyan
Ameerie
Nightmare
Kyouya
.:Kali:.
Pandora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Shining Star - Alpha Female
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Frumos Teren truly does reflect is name. Those two words come from the Romanian language and translate into "Beautiful Land". The land is constantly covered by a thin veil of mist during the evening and morning times. When the sun rises or sets, a wide array of colour is reflected off the mist's surface. Those colours dance on the world below it; giving it an almost mystical appearance. When paired with the forests on both sides of a massive canyon and the mountains that are so tall that they seem to kiss the sky, Frumos Teren truly is a beautiful place. Multiple rises decorate the earth's surface and strain for the height that the mountains possess. Almost every square inch of the land is covered in forest; it offers safety for all. A variety of prey is found here; it makes Frumos Teren almost a paradise like place. However, with all the good in it, many over look the dark shadows lying beneath the surface...

Back to top Go down
https://starry-silence-pack.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Star Hidden in the Shadows

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

( sorry haven't been able to get on lately :P and i dont remember if Night and Kali have met, i cant find it in the forum. if they have ill edit)

Kali looked at Night mare as he came to sit down next to the small group they had formed. "I don't think i have met Nightmare yet." Kali said awkwardly before catching herself, " My name is Kali, its a pleasure to meet you." She said positioning her paws comfortably, before sitting also. " Wer were just about to get to know the rest of the pack, if you would like to come." she explained to Night. Kali slightly tilted her head when she asked. "Would you like to join us?"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Silent Night Shadow
Silent Night Shadow
Nightmare

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:38 pm

(No you haven't met Nightmare Smile he just eavesdrops a lot and sorry short post facepalm )
---------------------------
"I don't think i have met Nightmare yet." She paused making things a little akward, " My name is Kali, its a pleasure to meet you. We were just about to get to know the rest of the pack, if you would like to come." She slightly tilted her head when she asked, "Would you like to join us?"
"Well, He started turning to Kali, "Its true we haven't really met. I'm just a good listener, or maybe just eavesdropper. He shruged shamelessly. But I would like to get to know the others, even though we still might need time to warm up to each other." He paused thoughtfully and turned back to face the others. "Should we just start by getting the others back into the clearing? Or should we get aquainted first or... well you get the point. He chuckled soflty. "Well I ramble quite a bit so I hope it doesn't get on your nerves..." He trailed off once again and streched, absentmindedly, making his bracelets rattle against each other. He quickly sat down after that.
Back to top Go down
☩Hope☩
☩Hope☩

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue200/200Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:55 pm

(I don't quite remember what I said in my last post, and I don't have the time at the moment to go back and look so... I'm starting off new. Sorry to anyone who I was talking to before!)

Hope silently trotted through the forest, alone. She had just returned from a trip with seeing her master, and friend, Drake. She washed off in a river so no scent of the human was left on her. Whilst she was walking, her nose twitched. A newcomer, already? My, this pack is getting quite popular. She thought, smiling a bit. It didn't bother her that new wolves were joining the pack. With the more wolves, the better chance of survival. In addition, she got to make some friends, so she liked the idea of other wolves joining. With another member around, she would have to introduce herself. Though, as far as she could hear, most wolves were getting acquainted with one another at the moment, so she would wait until the others were finished talking. She wasn't one who liked to rudely interrupt a conversation.

The fae's tail wagged elegantly behind her as she trotted through the territory. She made her way to the clearing and she scaled up 'her rock' in no time. She laid down and crossed her paws, then set her head on them, comfortably. With that, she glanced around every once in awhile and listened to the surrounding sounds. She would rather watch than get involved.
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 pm

(Uggg I'm seriously just going to go with the flow. Lol)
Ameerie was lost in her thoughts, not minding the others.... As if she was still inthere presence... Was she? Ameerie blinked her gleaming blue eyes, clearing her vision. "Hm.. noone on in my presence.. Fantastic.." Ameerie thought to herself. Anyways, she trotted down a deserted path, visualizing the other members that i had joined a while back... hopefully i will find them soon......

Walking down this path gave Ameerie some time to think about this pack. Ameerie hadn't really ' talked' to them. All she had really said was to be a loyal member to this male.. Funny, she never got his name..... or maybe ameerie had forgotten, who knows, Ameerie's a little absentminded.. As Ameerie walked this route, she managed to catch something to nibble on.

After her snack, Ameerie had settled down to rest for just a little while. Ameerie wondered why she was so exhausted, she hadn't been walking nor running for a period of time. Lost in her thoughts, Ameerie closed her eyes and began to sleep.....
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:
Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue300/300Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm

The male had not responded; Pandora was certain that the position she had just claimed was hers now. With a flick of her tail, the newly named alpha female turned on her haunches and walked away, her head and tail held proudly. Even if the male chased after her, claiming the position wasn't hers, she'd fight back. She wasn't the type of wolf who hid from conflict, in fact she embraced it. Nonetheless, she wouldn't go and search for it.

Her paws took her to where Nightmare and Kali were speaking to two unfamiliar wolves. Perhaps they seeked acceptance here? You coud never be too sure with loners as some simply wished to pass through but were caught up in the pack's welcoming face. Pandora knew she had to be sure that they wished to stay because if they didn't, it could leave the pack with scars that they could have avoided.

"Hello." She greeted everyone in the small group as she settled down on the dew laden grass. With the sun getting higher in the sky, the mist was all but gone.
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Kyan decided she would need to see Pandora, how she was doing with being the alpha Female. Last time, she had been hesitant as to being the one in full power. Now she seems to be handling it well. Once she was finished re-stacking her comfrey stock, she squeezed out of the tiny mouth to her den. There, she saw the mottled waxen fae conversing with a small group, consisting of Kali, Nightmare and a few others. Approaching the group, she nodded to Pandora and said, "Hello. How're you doing with your rank?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Pandora

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

"Hello. How're you doing with your rank?"

"I'm doing well." Pandora answered, inclining her head towards Kyan. The Healer had a sharp tongue, but she knew what she was doing. Secretly, the young alpha female hoped to earn companionship with the other fae. She carefully stood up again her fur catching a silver-like, glittering appearance as the sun broke through a sliver of mist that was before her. "How are you faring?"
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 pm

"Fine. My herbs got wilted, though..." She muttered darkly. "What happened to all the fog in this place? It fed the herbs well." Complained Kyan. It was true, the sun beat down on her charcoal back, her cream underside only feeling cool from the shade of her own fleece. The image of the brown, cracked herbs flashed in her mind. Even though to others it would just mean restocking, to her, it made her shudder, realizing that her tools of healing may not always be accessible. At least she had her tiny herb patch, where she simply had to go splash some water on the roots and pick them.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm

" Oh, thats fine." Kali explained plainly to Night. "I have a tendency to talk to much, myself!" Kali grinned, as two other faes walked up. She recognized the new alpha and dipped her head respectfully. "Hello." The other female was one who had a nick for herbs and Kali was sure she'd be picked the pack healer. "Why, hello to you too." Kali smiled politely to the wolves. " I'm sorry to hear about your herbs. If you would like i could help you replenish your stock."
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:06 pm

She looked to the fae who had addressed her. Kali, was her name? Kyan had heard the name fly about the den area for a while now. Narrowing her eyes, she inquired, "Thank you for the offer. However, I need someone with experience of herbs to help me. Do you know any basic or advanced skills in healing?" She wanted to see if this wolf was good with them. If she had a complete bimbo working with her, her stock would get messed up, and possibly even her entire herb patch... gone. If this 'Kali' wolf had an eye for herbs, then just maybe she'd be handy.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

"I'm not a master but i know a few ... er, sort of." Kali grinned nervously. She knew only a few but she was determined not to look a fool. "I learn fast though, and i would be more than happy to help." Kali smiled politely at Kyan while thoughts raced around in her mind. Poppy seeds - pain, Cold - Yarrow ...
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:26 pm

"Sorry, dear, but sort of isn't much of a commitment now is it?" She growled. Leaning in closer, her bole eyes searched Kali's. "If I have an idiot working in my den that idiot will mess up my entire store. If you're really willing to help, recite all herbs of which you know." She demanded. So what if she was being rude? Kali asked to help. Well, Kyan didn't need 'help'. She needed commitment in which could help her not completely destroy her entire store. She needed to save lives; not be a sweet, sugar-coated healer who winces whenever someone's in pain. It's her job to watch people in pain.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Kali sat up straight and looked Kyan in the eye. her eyes had a familliar challenging glint to them that few had ever seen. She grinned slyly and began to speak, "Alder Bark is great for tooth aches, while borage leaves work wonders on fevers. Burdock root and chervil are good for cuts and scrapes, while the chervil roots are good for bellyache. Celandine works best on ailments to the eyes and comfrey is good for broken bones. Daisy leaves and golden rod are good for arthritis and stiffness." Kali paused to take a breath, "Hony is good for a sore throat, while marigolds and wild onion are good for infections. Snake root is used to help cure poision, and tansy is good for coughs. Water mint is good for bellyaches, while poppy seeds are good for pain." Kali sat with a triumphant nod. "And I believe there is still much to learn, Don't you Kyan?"
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

She smirked. "Much, indeed. For you, that is. I can point out several herbs in which you have yet to learn about. But for now I suppose you can help. Come with me." Kyan said. The female knew her herbs, she did. Though she can point out that she left out several herbs, some of which important in her stock. Padding over to her den, she looked to Kali, nodded, then squirmed into her underground den. Her cobwebs were getting out of whack. Pressing them onto the ground, she needed them to stay down, however spread apart so she could access them easily. "So. Is that all you know? Please. List more."
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Kali walked after Kyan and followed her into a den. "Well, I know that Alder bark can also be chewed and put on a wound to help prevent infection, Alfalfa can be used to prevent tooth decay, and Aloe Vera can be used to treat skin problems and burns. Basil can be used to treat problems concerning the paws and borage can also be used to help mothers produce milk, Chamomile can be used to help calm the nerves, and chervil roots are good for bellyache. Juniper can be used to help gain strength, while lavender is used for fever and sore throat. Mud is good for stings, Mouse bile for ticks, and the bark from a willow can help with blurry vision." She sighed as shew attempted to wrap up the reciting. "My mother was a healer so i grew up around these things." Kali smiled at the memory. "How did you come to know them?"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Leo was still sporting his signature grin, completely unaware of any hostility at all. "Pandora, Kyan!" he cried excitedly, "I knew you'd come back for me!" His tail swung swiftly back and forth as he looked around the group. This was the largest group he'd been in for ages, not to mention, one of the best looking groups as well. He was almost too mesmerized by the faes to remember to introduce his shy friend. Almost. "Oh, ladies, this is my buddy Amuro. He came here looking for love too, eh?" Leo anounced, jazzing up Amuro's story for his own good. Amuro would indeed be as smooth as Leo with the ladies; whether he wanted to or not was unimportant! "Don't worry bud," Leo whispered to him, "I got'cha covered."

Only shortly after speaking, Leo realized that Kali and Kyan were already gone. Sucking in a sympathetic breath, Leo whispered to Amuro again, "Better luck next time. Twas a tough crowd indeed."
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:51 pm

"Interesting..." She said, nodding. "There are a few more herbs to learn, however you are apparently not a healer. I'll stop straining your mind. Anyway, at a very young age I began to grow an interest for them. It appealed to me for some reason, so I just decided to try it out one day. The healers of my native pack were elated on how good I was at my first try, so I just continued to practice it. Oh, dear, the thyme goes over there." Kyan said. She nodded toward the empty area near the wild garlic.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Kali nudged the herb to its rightful spot. "Hmm, sounds like the fates decided for you." Kali said in a happy-go-lucky kind of tone. (lol) Kali watched as Kyan tidied up, paying close attention to where everything went. Kali sighed and mumbled, "I wish i was better at this than i am. Do you need me to fetch anything for you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyan
Shimmering Nova
Shimmering Nova
Kyan

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 pm

"Well, I suppose you could-" She was cut off by the most annoying voice in the world... Leo. Growling, she poked out of her head out of the den. "What do you want!" Shouted Kyan. Sometimes, she simply wanted to attack him he was so annoying. Though she had to admit, he had skills that could one day get him a good mate.
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Ammerie awakened hearing familiar voices.. I'm not that far from them... wonderful..... Ameerie had said with yawns inbetween. Ammerie stumbled to get up. Once she was 'Awake' Ammerie walked towards the voices.

As Ammerie got closer and closer she began to have this... Eerie feeling.. like she she had belonged there. Ameerie had caught vision of her new friends.. hopefully they were friends. Ameerie had walked up to the canids.. Hello.. um.. Ameerie thought for a second to see if she remembered these canids names.Kyan and Kali.. I hope i am right.. Ammerie smiled nervously. these wolves don't seem to Mean.. Ammerie rambled in her mind.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Kali smiled as a wolf entered the medicine den. "Why hello there. I'm not sure how you know my name, But its a pleasure to meet you." Kali smiled politely before continuing, "How might I help you ... um ... I never really got your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Ameerie.. I've heard it along the way as I was arriving... other then that, I guessed. Ameerie chuckled and had a slight smirk on her face. This Canid was very nice... Ameerie began to feel more in place now. Ameerie had sat down and looked around and looked back at the Canid she had begun a conversation with.
Back to top Go down

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 pm

"Well nice to meet you Ameerie." Kali said smiling as she did so. "Anything I can do for you?" She asked over her shoulder busying herself sorting out the herbs. After everything was presentable she nodded in satisfaction before turning back to Ameerie. She sat down and neatly folded her tail over her paws. Kali looked at the other wolf with a friendly gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ameerie
Radiant Supernova
Radiant Supernova
Ameerie

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Ameerie shook her head. No, i'm fine for now. Ameerie was glad to have made a friend in the pack. She wondered where the others were. Ameerie shook her white gleaming furr and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Wolf's Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:41 pm

"What do you want!"

Leo grinned victoriously at the sound of Kyan's voice (regardless if it contained annoyance or not), and responded with, "I would love for you and Pandora to grace us with your presence, dear." Leo was sure that if he surrounded Amuro with enough beautiful faes then he would be more willing to beat down his shyness. And, seeing as there was no lack of beauty here (actually quite the oppostie), this would be a terrific place to start. "Pandora," he began, "Have you met Amuro, here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)   Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frumos Teren (The Spring Territory)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starry Silence Pack :: Starry Night Pack RolePlay :: The Densite-
Jump to: